Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish I wish with all my might for a more user-friendly bb, something where I can look to see how the post will look before I save it, and possibly the option to delete lines without having to start over, or rewrite a certain line this would be fantastic.
    Be wary of anything given to you by Jaethor, it will probably kill you someday

Comment

• New skill for dragonlore?

I was wondering if you could add a new skill to dragonlore so that we can feed our dragons, and it will heal them. It would give make things a little more realistic because i never see dragons eat...also it would be nice if when we pet our dragons or hugged them or just talked to them, they would show they understand us by blinking at us or nodding their heads, because i think that dragons are supposed to be very cunning. If you think this is a good idea please respond!
      Last edited by Xandr; 28 August 2011, 03:59 AM.

Comment

• It would awesome if there was like a bounty board where you could hire assassins to kill people out of challenge, and that way you could also see if someone is out to get you.
        Seig is rather Dashing and Charming no?

Dashing Seig says, "We should run an ass slapping train on dat phat booty"
        2240/2240h 280/280m 58xp >
        Words to Live By:
        "I dont assume to understand women" -Sir Magnum Veritan 2016
        "...and RNGesus hates me cause I don't believe in him so..." -myself 2016

Comment

• The Assassins already have a contract system in place for killing people, last I was aware.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chyren View Post
            The Assassins already have a contract system in place for killing people, last I was aware.
            yeah I realize that but it requires you to challenge someone, and sometimes there are just problems with that. people not accepting, the assassin not being able to kill the person. Stuff like that. That's why I was suggesting an out of challenge thing.
            Last edited by Seig; 29 August 2011, 04:35 PM.

Words to Live By:

Comment

• Bloodscroll works

Comment

• you aren't getting paid for it....

Words to Live By:

Comment

• Originally posted by Seig View Post
                  you aren't getting paid for it....
                  You get paid enough for all the quests and bashing one can do in an hour....if you want to slay people then sign the bloodscroll my friend. I think this is now the fifth year David has sign with no opposing force.

Comment

• Originally posted by David
                    ...if you want to slay people then sign the bloodscroll my friend. I think this is now the fifth year David has sign with no opposing force.
                    Its not just about slaying someone. Its slaying them for money. Like Chyren said there is a contract system where people can hire and assassin to kill someone in challenge. I was suggesting something that is out of challenge because it would make it more interesting and easier to hire an assassin, plus, there's the chance that the person who the contract has been taken out on will not accept a challenge, which would be solved with this. Also you wouldn't have to pay until the assassin has killed the person.

Words to Live By:

Comment

• Call me old fashion here, but I'm a firm believer in handling issues of combat yourself. Plus, slaying for money just feels like a dirty way of income, whatever happened to the pure enjoyment of earning the victory through a challenge or bloodscroll victory?

Not saying I don't like the idea, I would enjoy a bounty placed on my character's head. The ability to test my skills against foe(s) I didn't expect in the form of a jump attack would be rather exciting to deal with. I still think the bloodscroll is a fine chance to make things interesting and get a surprise element on the person(with your shadow skills). I am a rare breed that accepts any form of challenge, but I can see a bounty being placed on a person who wouldn't enjoy the challenge in comparison to David and that alone is probably a good reason why it hasn't been added.

Perhaps the idea should be like the bloodscroll in the event of a person can hire an Assassin to dispose of someone that has signed the bloodscroll? This would be setup such as this

Viridiana proposes the bounty of slaying David for 25 gold coins.

Yes or No option given (or a chance to make your own deal?)

Seig counters the offer by suggesting the bounty be 35 gold coins.

Seig accepts the request of said bounty and has three years to complete the bounty.

Seig then gets placed on a special bloodscroll with perhaps the following.

Those who have signed their name on the Scroll of Blood:
                      Seig (Bounty Hunter)

Thoughts? Possible?

Edit: If the person that hired the Assassin fails to pay the bounty in the course of a month then the Assassin can take their life or the ability to cripple that person(New skill) that makes it impossible for the person to walk more than one location at a time for the period of a year.
                      Last edited by David; 29 August 2011, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• That probably more realistic, and it makes sense.

its basically the same thing cept people can consent on wether they want to be assassinated just by simply signing the blood scroll. I like that idea.

Words to Live By:

Comment

• If I remember correctly, there's more to that contract outline than what's being said. You CAN continue to pursue the contract if the target has not accepted, but it is at your own risk, and you'd have to take responsibility for it. The first bit where they have to accept kind of defeats the purpose of an unexpected attack from behind (read: assassination) cause they know the fight is coming and what to expect from you.

Some like it, some don't. It's hard to do anything when you're trying to please everyone to some degree.
                          Let's make 'em scream

Comment

• Pertaining to assassinations, the current system set up by the assassins is sufficient to conduct such bounties. If you would like to create a separate contract, then I suggest you handle it with HELP PLAYERKILLING in mind. I don't mind players using a non-coded contract system, but realize that there is already one in place.
                            Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

• Speaking on the Bloodscroll, I am not to fond of how it's setup myself. The fact that If I were to sign it, and Elysium to notice they would all sign it just to take a crack at me in groups. And, when it's 4 V 1 not the type of combat I am interested in.
                              Be wary of anything given to you by Jaethor, it will probably kill you someday

Comment

• Originally posted by Oskar View Post
                                Speaking on the Bloodscroll, I am not to fond of how it's setup myself. The fact that If I were to sign it, and Elysium to notice they would all sign it just to take a crack at me in groups. And, when it's 4 V 1 not the type of combat I am interested in.
                                I tend to disagree with you here, David has been on the scroll now for five years without any Golgonath citizens teaming up on the scroll to attack him. I doubt it'd be any different for you as David can handle you fairly easily. Anyway, post your flame after that comment....but it goes both ways. I actually prefer if people were doing 2/3/4 V 1's against myself as it'd at least prove people are interested in conflict. Allowing the blood to pump a little bit more rather than not.
                                Last edited by David; 30 August 2011, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X