• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jaethor View Post
    For those who missed the "event", it was as follows:

Kinzie and Arabelle fought.
    Kinzie wanted revenge.
    Jaethor gave Kinzie a mask to give to Arabelle (I disliked this because it was quite honestly out of character for Jaethor to support revenge and to even to some degree instill it.)
    Kinzie gave Arabelle the mask.
    The mask gave Arabelle periodic hallucinations and could not be removed. It may have done something else, but I don't recall.
    Arabelle told Bralnok when he logged on.
    Bralnok destroyed the mask.
    Bralnok and Jaethor fought.
    BUHHH I missed gods fighting? I missed Bralnok being existent, for the third time?

See, -everything- happens when I'm on holiday.

/wrists
    Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
    Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

• Didn't the Mask make her blind too?
      Seig is rather Dashing and Charming no?

Dashing Seig says, "We should run an ass slapping train on dat phat booty"
      2240/2240h 280/280m 58xp >
      Words to Live By:
      "I dont assume to understand women" -Sir Magnum Veritan 2016
      "...and RNGesus hates me cause I don't believe in him so..." -myself 2016

Comment

• Right-o! She would be unable to see the proper names of people when she LOOKed. It would say some alias of their citizenry. Instead of "Seig is here. Dimetrius is here. Miri is here.", it would say something like "A forest warrior is here. A withering demon is here. A golden angel hovers nearby."
        Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

A withering demon is here.
          I lol'd at this. A lot.

Words to Live By:

Comment

Right-o! She would be unable to see the proper names of people when she LOOKed. It would say some alias of their citizenry. Instead of "Seig is here. Dimetrius is here. Miri is here.", it would say something like "A forest warrior is here. A withering demon is here. A golden angel hovers nearby."
            ...that. Sounds like the coolest thing ever.

Grahrghhargh. But why are we withering? No love for Golgonath.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dimetrius View Post

I think he was just saying you are old ^.^

Words to Live By:

Comment

• It was a mask created as punishment for a Golgonian from the Elysian patron. You all were supposed to look bad!
                Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

Because you're all old.
                  You lunge at Jaethor, God of Enlightenment, viciously biting his shoulder,
                  causing him to cry out in pain.

Comment

• I've been further inspired, and am about to be strumming my fingers while pondering over new event ideas.

Dear Golgonath: Please have more citizens, so I don't feel like we're wasting our time.

Love,
                    Your lord and ruler (de facto)

Comment

Your lord and ruler (de facto)
                      Okay I know I've been away a lot. Stop making my ineptness public!

Edit: is ineptness even a word let alone used in the correct context here?
                      A presence has rewarded you with his favour.

Zycandos, God of Creation tells you, "For bothering to be interesting!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Viridiana View Post

I would try ineptitude. But you're not inept, I'm just stifling in my zealotry and imperial love :b

Comment

• Originally posted by Viridiana View Post

Yes and no, in order. Being away does not make you inept at leading.

Edit: That is to say, simply being away does not make you inept. Other things could, however.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chyren View Post
                            Yes and no, in order. Being away does not make you inept at leading.

Edit: That is to say, simply being away does not make you inept. Other things could, however.
                            Actually it could. If I was away for a month like I was I would be out of touch with current events and be unable to make good decisions. Not that I've ever really excelled in that regard.
                            A presence has rewarded you with his favour.

Zycandos, God of Creation tells you, "For bothering to be interesting!"

Comment

I do as well. Interesting. I will also look into the possibility of deleting select messages. I dislike the all or nothing structure that we currently have.
                              Greetings,

For a slight update for those who read the forums, try READMSG REV or READMSG REVERSE if you're feeling particularly ambitious. I have also implemented the helpful hints for novices. As 99% of people who read this aren't novices, I won't explain further until later. More is to come at a later time, but alas, I have a vested interest in being elsewhere. I simply did not want the numbers in messages confusing many, though I suspect my messages folder will ironically be filled with questions concerning this change.

Signed,
                              Jaethor, God of Messages

Comment

• Zaratan?!

Originally posted by Jaethor View Post
                                I plan to someday add more features, not just more islands (which I always plan to add).

Random searching of the internet brought this picture to me and I thought it might be an extremely unique idea to add to the waters of Akanbar. The island might only need 100 locations (including rooms, pathways, etc.) and obviously the harbor could be at different coordinates at any given point. Also, the island may not even be available seeing as the turtle (Zaratan) could be underwater.

This idea has some obvious problems with it from a logical stand point, however, I am sure that with some careful planning such things could be worked out. Let me hear what you guys think?

Comment

Working...
                                X