Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All i know is if that comes to pass, you'll never see Pyrok on that island if he can help it. Once he finds out that its on the back of a giant turtle, he'll panic, and get on the first boat back to the mainland at the very least. Terrified of sea creatures.
    Let's make 'em scream

Comment

• I was thinking about this the other day, to be honest. There are a few other places I want to add first, but maybe (it would be at least half a year). I too would be interested on thoughts.
      Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

• I would absolutely enjoy a giant turtle island (provided I could find it, I still don't even know how to sail to Carmena).

Though that did make me laugh a bit, the 'only 100 locations' part. Beheheh.
        Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
        Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dimetrius View Post
          Though that did make me laugh a bit, the 'only 100 locations' part. Beheheh.
          Haha! I didn't mean to make it sound like a trivial pursuit. I have written descriptions before and I know how time consuming they are and how much work goes into them.

Comment

• Originally posted by kaal View Post
            i have written descriptions before and i know how time consuming they are and how much work goes into them.
            join us. Resistance is futile.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"

Comment

• For the record, I'm not accepting description writers for my current creation anymore.
              Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

• Will you start new creations anytime soon?
                Hi. I don't have anything interesting or funny to put here, so I just left a generic placeholder till I do. Bye!

Comment

• This was an interesting experiment, allowing mortals to assist in creation. I received some very good descriptions and some not-so-good descriptions. I'm not sure if I will do this again in the future, but I will state such if I am. It would be months before I do so, however, as I do not constantly add areas. I prefer to add an area, create an event, make a change to the game, fix changes, perhaps create another event, then possibly add another area.

Comment

• I'm still a little worried about the island going under water. what happens when you are exploring it and it decides to dive? scary stuff...
                    Seig is rather Dashing and Charming no?

Dashing Seig says, "We should run an ass slapping train on dat phat booty"
                    2240/2240h 280/280m 58xp >
                    Words to Live By:
                    "I dont assume to understand women" -Sir Magnum Veritan 2016
                    "...and RNGesus hates me cause I don't believe in him so..." -myself 2016

Comment

• Ever see the third Aladdin movie?

Comment

• Well, I probably saw it when I was like... 10.. its been a long while -goes to look it up on Youtube-

Words to Live By:

Comment

• I am wondering if Akanbar would be interested in doing any underwater content? I am aware obviously that we are human characters and by making an underwater world would also require some sort of potion or device that would allow such breathing to occur.

This idea goes hand in hand with the Zaratan idea (Giant sea turtle that has an explorable landmass on its back) and Seig's comment about what happens if it decides to go underwater while you are exploring. Although, I don't suspect that the Zaratan land mass would be explorable seeing as the currents of the ocean as the turtle swam would make it impossible to explore?

However, It could be a fascinating project to build a civilization that is completely underwater, or have a hunting area that has a time limit. I understand that such time limits already exist, but this one would have the consequence of death. It would also require that a somewhat large group would be needed to complete the entire hunting area although the entrance could be done solo.Limiting the potions effect, or the amount of air the device contains to about 10 minutes probably make it interesting?

Certain conditions on the water breathing potion or air device would also encourage groups. Maybe the potion/air device could only be used once every half hour and all the creatures in this area reset every 35 minutes.

This idea could be used to further explain the existence of the sea creatures found on the open ocean and once you get to a certain coordinate you can go 'out' and then enter this area. This in itself could be a great deal of fun simply trying to find the entrance. A supernatural whirlpool might be an interesting introduction to such a location as well.

What do you guys think?

Comment

• I like this idea, though Storm wardens have an advantage, they can breath underwater indefinitely already. and fight underwater. they are pretty much invincible under water... but the idea is great!

Words to Live By:

Comment

• Yes and large battles can happen as well, so the Wardens can finally show their muscle with some tsunami's!

Comment

• Speaking for my guild only, I think this idea is terrible. Now if someone had said "Inside a volcano." I might have been more interested.

Clearly mine is the only voice of objectivity.
                                We don't need no water, ....

Comment

Working...
                                X