Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firstly, you don't have to be a God to be a coder.

Secondly, can we please get back to good ideas?
    Sir Ichiban drools all over himself.
    You say, "Ready? Ready?"
    You say, "Go get it!"
    You throw a light crystal to the up.
    You have recovered balance.
    Sir Ichiban is no longer following you.
    Sir Ichiban has just ridden up, astride a warhorse.

Comment

You DO have to know how to code to be a coder. Also, a great idea...multi keyword help files...such as for the one I just posted.
      The Strong may rule the Weak, but the Clever will always rule the Strong.
      --------------------------------
      Real men are carved from the pointed teeth of adversity

Comment

OR, the smart thing to do, would be type in HELP, then find the relevant section, and OHAY its right there.

Comment

The smart thing to is stop being such a negative nancy. Chill out...you take everything so seriously....

Comment

You're saying something to me? My trolling is so much better then Xinia's. Tell her to step it up, sonny.

Comment

Both of you fail at trolling, but that's for another thread. This one's been de-railed enough as is.

Comment

Originally posted by Chyren View Post
                You're saying something to me? My trolling is so much better then Xinia's. Tell her to step it up, sonny.
                1. I was busy seeing Mr Fox (an okay movie)
                2. You're trying too hard. It's sad.
                3. @ Kress Yes, you do have to be a coder to code for akanbar. Thanks for clarifying that.
                5. I approve of the suggestion for multiple help things. Like ah, tags. As in what was posted above.
                6. I bet you didn't notice 4 was missing. Don't claim you did, cause you didn't.
                7. Bring back dungeons please
                8. Guild designed (god approved) embroidery stuff, except maybe not called embroidery, as no soldier in their right mind prides themselves on having their clothes embroidered. Maybe patches or something that you can sew onto clothes.
                9. @ Chyren lol. 'lack is trying to troll us.
                10. Can we make RP points mean stuff? I know you're supposed to roleplay for the joy of the game, but I can't even remember how many people have told me that yea, they started out roleplaying, but no one else put forth the effort, so they eventually gave up. This'll mean that people actually have to keep track of logs or such. Or you could always make it so that the Gods have to witness the event in order to reward the points (as in eavesdrop, basically), but that'd mean a crapload of work for them.
                Sir Ichiban drools all over himself.
                You say, "Ready? Ready?"
                You say, "Go get it!"
                You throw a light crystal to the up.
                You have recovered balance.
                Sir Ichiban is no longer following you.
                Sir Ichiban has just ridden up, astride a warhorse.

Comment

Code:
                   LIST OF RANDOM STUFF

Your list PAILS in comparison to this other Akanbar list on these forums.

Edit:I like number 10. I have points. Let them be useful.

Comment

Bringing back the Dungeon won't add that much to the bashing experience. It's basically a one time a year go, the monsters and coin inside the dungeon only reset once per year(ig) if I am not mistaken. So it really comes down to who is able to accomplish the dungeon first.

Plus in the higher up stages you need about 2-3 quality people who know what they're doing. That is after about an hour of mindless bashing to get to that stage after you already lost about 2-3 members of your group of 5-8.
                    To be the best, one must defeat the best. Not once, but on a consistent basis.

Comment

Would be nice to be able to put and get stuff from tables while sitting at a chair.

Comment

Agreed. Maybe also from one's backpack, though tables are more important. It's oddly inconsistent what you can and can't do while sitting on a chair.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsianina View Post
                          Agreed. Tables are more important. It's oddly what you can while sitting on a chair.
                          Lolmudsex.

Edit: To be useful, packs I can see, tables are iffy because we don't have any functions to place chairs at tables, etc.

Comment

Yes but you can set things on tables, like if you have a group of people sitting around a table and someone brings in mugs and a bunch of food and sets it on the table.

Also, what's the deal with being able to impale with Axes? Someone had told me you couldn't do that, but apparently you can.

Comment

Anything that is edged can be used to impale, I'm pretty sure. The line stops at blunt/whips.

I understand the situation and all, but if you have chairs in a room, and they're nowhere close to a table, how would you be able to get food? It goes both ways, and that's where it becomes iffy.

Comment

Yeah but when you walk into a room, there's no way to tell where the furniture is set in the room. You just see: There is an oak table here. There are four wooden chairs here. I've always assumed they were near the table, because if there is a table in the room, and the chairs were nowhere near it....that would be odd.

Not really sure how you impale someone with something like this:

or this:

Impale implies the object is going all the way through the torso, and embedding into the ground underneath.
                                Last edited by Kresslack; 28 November 2009, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X