X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pyrok View Post
    if I may be so bold
    You did not.
    We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

• You gotta look a little harder at that one. Emphasis on harder. And yes, i totally did that. :3
      Last edited by Pyrok; 24 November 2013, 08:06 AM. Reason: Spelling fail.
      Let's make 'em scream

Comment

• Here's one I've wondered for a long time, as a miner, is it abusing to go to a room thats set to collapse in short order, and then go into the bulletin board, or leave akanbar until you figure its collapsed, thereby saving you the gold to dig up to the surface, or the experience from dying?
        Last edited by Loren; 24 November 2013, 05:05 PM. Reason: Typo
        We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence View Post
          Here's one I've wondered for a long time, as a miner, is it abusing to go to a room thats set to collapse in short order, and then go into the bulletin board, or leave akanbar until you figure its collapsed, thereby saving you the gold to dig up to the surface, or the experience from dying?
          It's probably not something I'm going to fix or blow people up over any time soon, but yeah, you're not supposed to.
          Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

• Glad to know I haven't been losing experience for no reason at all, all the same.

Comment

• Since there seems to be a rather large rise of offenders, please read up on http://imgur.com/a/lDeQg
              Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaethor View Post
                Since offender rise, read up http://imgur.com/a/lDeQg
                Charts scary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuuli View Post
                  Charts scary.
                  yeah that one was pretty big. But you know coders and their love for charts, especially ones like those.
                  Seig is rather Dashing and Charming no?

Dashing Seig says, "We should run an ass slapping train on dat phat booty"
                  2240/2240h 280/280m 58xp >
                  Words to Live By:
                  "I dont assume to understand women" -Sir Magnum Veritan 2016
                  "...and RNGesus hates me cause I don't believe in him so..." -myself 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuuli View Post
                    Charts scary.
                    It's ok. You can do no wrong, you little roleplaying mouse you.

Originally posted by Seig View Post
                    But you know coders and their love for charts, especially ones like those.
                    You might be joking, but I really do love charts. The number of charts I have and shove in Lord Zycandos's face is scary.

Comment

• "10% off all "Special Magical Sales" online."

I know that I have missed one of these thus far in my life. However, I am curious as to whether or not one might be planned for the upcoming future? Also. Is it possible to get a list of what items have been listed before and what their prices might have been? With the customization features added in Draphe, can we expect any further sales?

Comment

• There will most definitely be more sales in the future, but the frequency and occasion are entirely up to Zycandos. They typically run for a decent amount of time when started, however, so missing them shouldn't be an easy thing if you're up to date on your Akanbarian affairs!
                        Last edited by Nakarym; 29 November 2013, 11:34 AM. Reason: Haha, "bean".

Comment

• Is there going to be a new guild in Elysium and Ysallyra too since Golgonath got one? And if so... Can we get any spoilers? ^_^
                          While you sleep, you begin to dream...
                          Jaethor, God of Enlightenment says, "You are my favourite disciple, Zema..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Zema View Post
                            Is there going to be a new guild in Elysium and Ysallyra too since Golgonath got one? And if so... Can we get any spoilers? ^_^
                            Well you're getting a little bold, aren't you?

Comment

• Sheathed in a scabbard of politeness, my Lord...
                              While you sleep, you begin to dream...
                              Jaethor, God of Enlightenment says, "You are my favourite disciple, Zema..."

Comment

• *peers into his crystal ball of assumptions*

Golgonath got demonologists... so

Ysallyra - Rangers? This honestly has been a rumor that's popped up for as long as i can remember.
                                Aaaand big assumption on Elysium, since they're kind of Golgonath's polar opposite - Demon Hunter? It is the opposite of Demonologist, i guess.
                                Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Working...
                                X