Quick Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kaal View Post
    Pretty much. Though, West of the Jungle is pretty much the entire ocean, so he still gave no particular details. That is alright though...
    That was the joke. The jungle is as far east as you can get, really. West of jungle is everything. I'm going to deduct points from Kaal for again asking about the kraken.
    Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

• Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere, I'm using my phone right now. Is anyone else having issues connecting?
      We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence View Post
        Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere, I'm using my phone right now. Is anyone else having issues connecting?

Yeah. I was unfortunately not here, so I haven't a clue what happened. If anyone has any clues, send 'em over.
        Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

• I wasnt on at the time. It just connects... But the no further text comes. Just 'connected to akanbar'
          We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

• So... any ETA?
            Also, was nobody on when it happened? o_o Seems kinda odd that I'm the only one posting about this. (Barring Jaethor)

Comment

So... any ETA?
              Also, was nobody on when it happened? o_o Seems kinda odd that I'm the only one posting about this. (Barring Jaethor)
              Originally posted by Jaethor View Post
              You'd be as productive asking a wall. I just break stuff. I don't actually fix it.
              As stated in the previous server thread.

Comment

• but hey... hey... you didn't break it this time at least.

Comment

but hey... hey... you didn't break it this time at least.
                  No need to rub it in...

Comment

• Also having this issue. Having a sad right now.
                    Jaethor, God of Enlightenment says, "99 akanbar bugs on the wall, 99 akanbar
                    bugs, take one down, fix it, 124 akanbar bugs on the wall..."
                    Insidious Shax is here, riding a wooden rocking horse.
                    You are 234 years old.
                    The year is 456.
                    Numbeeeerssss....

Comment

• I was online at the time, but I was actually sleeping IC. I got paranoid when I didn't wake up, and thought I had lagged out somehow- had the same issue as Lawrence when I tried to reconnect. It allowed me to, but nothing would come up afterwards. I consoled myself by sleeping OOC. -_- Now, it seems I cannot connect at all.

Comment

• Shax, Eternal Slumbstress

Comment

• D: You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Comment

• I'm also having connection issues... even if I am irrelevant.
                            Commander Joscelin says, "Sup puppets."
                            A marionette bashes Commander Joscelin with its heavy wooden fists.

Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "For nineteen minutes I liked you"

Comment

• Originally posted by roeshak View Post
                              I'm also having connection issues... even if I am irrelevant.
                              We've pretty much established everyone is... The server is down. If you're able to connect, you're a magician.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaethor View Post
                                If you're able to connect, you're a magician.
                                Alas, if only I was still a Storm Warden. Har har.

Comment

Working...
                                X