No announcement yet.

Quick Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Cifara question, because I'm a parrot.

Certain areas have locked off areas that you can't get into( the colosseum gates in the tunnels comes to mind, I had more but it's 2:23am and i'm tired) and I'm pretty sure these areas are unable to be completed because of places like that - is there any way the quest/prog can be changed so that it doesn't count rooms that have locked entries?

Also, I'm certain this request will be shot down, but I'm going to try anyways: When handing in a map to Cifara that isn't completed, could we get a number of rooms that we'd missed? Definitely not needed, but it'd certainly help for some of the more frustrating areas. Like Ischla'Os. Someone burn that place down already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silas View Post
      Like Ischla'Os. Someone burn that place down already.
      Ischla'Os: the font of all evil and nastiness. Golgonath is a seaside retreat in comparison.

Comment

• Is the difference between exceptional and unsurpassable agility significant?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dannil View Post
          Is the difference between exceptional and unsurpassable agility significant?
          Well, you can't be surpassed by an opponent in one case...
          Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaethor View Post
            Well, you can't be surpassed by an opponent in one case...
            Which one is that?
            We don't need no water, ....

Comment

• So, I pretty well missed the introduction of the demonologists, and I'm wondering... Are there odds on the other cities getting a fifth guild? or is it chalked up to "not enough activity right now"?
              We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence View Post
                So, I pretty well missed the introduction of the demonologists, and I'm wondering... Are there odds on the other cities getting a fifth guild? or is it chalked up to "not enough activity right now"?
                Valid question I know a few are asking. The quick version is "Yes, the other cities are getting guilds".

I had a plan. It was a glorious plan full of rainbows and sunshine. Elysium's event was up and running, chugging along with my two favorite active senators at the wheel. The Demonologists were released and Elysium was at the brink of getting their new guild, the unicorn herders. Suddenly Murphy's Law kicks in and all the active Elysians had to vacate the premises for a bit. So now I've got an Elysian guild weeks overdue for release, a city full of either novices or players who have flat out told me they hate participating in events, and countless plans which are burning up faster than Khazir. Option A is to release it to an empty city or option B is to wait. The jury is out. The plan was, however, to wait at least two weeks before releasing the next guild, so it's only a couple weeks overdue.
                Last edited by Jaethor; 22 November 2013, 08:52 PM.
                Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

• I like events... just to let anybody know... actually, love might be a better word for it... a little strong, but good.

Comment

Valid question I know a few are asking. The quick version is "Yes, the other cities are getting guilds".

I had a plan. It was a glorious plan full of rainbows and sunshine. Elysium's event was up and running, chugging along with my two favorite active senators at the wheel. The Demonologists were released and Elysium was at the brink of getting their new guild, the unicorn herders. Suddenly Murphy's Law kicks in and all the active Elysians had to vacate the premises for a bit. So now I've got an Elysian guild weeks overdue for release, a city full of either novices or players who have flat out told me they hate participating in events, and countless plans which are burning up faster than Khazir. Option A is to release it to an empty city or option B is to wait. The jury is out. The plan was, however, to wait at least two weeks before releasing the next guild, so it's only a couple weeks overdue.
                    Thats encouraging! For the record, I do not hate events.
                    We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

... events, ...
                      Tuuli want in!

Comment

• You'll both get your turns, I'm sure...eventually.

For now, just turn angry stares to Elysium for making everyone else wait!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nakarym View Post
                          You'll both get your turns, I'm sure...eventually.

For now, just turn angry stares to Elysium for making everyone else wait!
                          Oh I have been. Very angry stares.

Comment

• In all seriousness, though (and I'm sure at least part of Jaethor will understand), these things will happen as they're meant to. And one release isn't always indicative of the time before the next, so don't get too too antsy!

(butreallyglareglareglare)

Comment

• These things will happen when i say and i say alone. I don't know what you're talking about.

Edit: Apparently the forums have an anti caps changer. Bah. Imagine me yelling the above in my fit of denial
                              Last edited by Jaethor; 24 November 2013, 03:46 AM.

Comment

• You can always increase the font size, and change it to something with impact, if I may be so bold
                                Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Working...
                                X