No announcement yet.

OOC in public places

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My RP point amount is bigger than yours.
    Sir Ichiban drools all over himself.
    You say, "Ready? Ready?"
    You say, "Go get it!"
    You throw a light crystal to the up.
    You have recovered balance.
    Sir Ichiban is no longer following you.
    Sir Ichiban has just ridden up, astride a warhorse.

Comment

You could have a bazillion rp points (imagine the log for that!) there still isn't any use for them other than shameless bragging

Also, two things:
      Unfortunately, there is an rp system reward, as people like to have rewards for things they do, for some performing good rp isn't an reward in and of itself. Yes some people are selfish, shocking no?
      Further more, yes, I have fungus for brains, get over it people!

Ps, I have fifteen, just shamelessly putting that out there.
      Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Grandmaster Chyren
        -
        -
        -
        You have accumulated 19 roleplay points.
        Most of them being divine-given, if I remember correctly. If you RP, people will notice.

Comment

...That's right. I went there.

Comment

I have it from a secret source that if you get a bazillion roleplay points, you get a message with lord zycandos password in it, and inherit all of Akanbar forever. If you get half a bazillion, you get a fluffy bunny as a personal battlemount. A quarter of a bazillion, you get a set of miniature figurines in action poses of everyone on your friends and enemies list that you can handpaint and use to simulate battles using scrap paper and a set of oddly shaped dice. No, none of this is true. I bet it does or did something, but noone will ever figure it out, probably because the effect is pretty miniscule, or has been deactivated after the Gods realized people were just passing out roleplay points like candy. I figure if they were gonna make them do anything to benefit your character, they'd only allow divine rp rewards now that I think more about it.
            Last edited by Alearis; 5 April 2010, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Fail rumour, you can only get 100 NYAH!
              Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Comment

Blademaster Joscelin says, "Gods... Where is that post."
                1120/1120h 140/140m 82xp >
                Vince turns to Blademaster Joscelin and says, "Oh, how long are you about the
                lands sir?"
                Blademaster Joscelin says, "Found it!"
                Vince tilts his head and gives Blademaster Joscelin his full attention.
                Blademaster Joscelin says, "I think that's the one..."
                "Hmm..." says Blademaster Joscelin, stroking his chin thoughtfully.
                Blademaster Joscelin says, "Http://forums.akanbar.com/showthread.php?t=479"
                Outside, the sun approaches the zenith of its arc, as mid-day approaches.
                1120/1120h 140/140m 82xp > You tell Blademaster Joscelin, "Did you seriously just post a link in a say?"
                You are warmed by the nearby fire.
                Blademaster Joscelin tells you, "There's no other post on the bulletin
                boards."
                1120/1120h 140/140m 82xp > You tell Blademaster Joscelin, "You miss my point."
                1120/1120h 140/140m 82xp > Type HELP followed by what you want help on, or HELP INDEX for a list.
                Vince nods his head at Blademaster Joscelin.
                Blademaster Joscelin tells you, "Eh, you're right. I should have just sent a
                tell instead."
                Honestly, I facepalm in RL when I see stuff like this. Just kills Akanbar a little for me each time.
                The Strong may rule the Weak, but the Clever will always rule the Strong.
                --------------------------------
                Real men are carved from the pointed teeth of adversity

Comment

Originally posted by Kresslack View Post
                  Honestly, I facepalm in RL when I see stuff like this. Just kills Akanbar a little for me each time.
                  Clearly you've never sat with Lucia for prolonged amounts of time...

Tainted Lucia is being literal.

Tainted Lucia will name it Spunky.

-facepalm-
                  Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
                  Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

Originally posted by Kresslack View Post

Clearly you've never sat with Lucia for prolonged amounts of time...

Tainted Lucia is being literal.

Tainted Lucia will name it Spunky.

-facepalm-

OK! I agree with Kresslack, Joscelin is rarely IC.

And yes, if you spend time with Lucia, a facepalm is inevitable.
                    Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Comment

Oh psh, Joscy can't be that bad all the time.

-snuggles him-

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"

Comment

Originally posted by Dimetrius View Post
                        Oh psh, Joscy can't be that bad all the time.

-snuggles him-

I feel sorry for you Joscelin, you and your runesmith powered crotch

Comment

Originally posted by roran View Post
                          I feel sorry for you Joscelin, you and your runesmith powered crotch
                          Uhh...what?

Comment

Originally posted by Dimetrius View Post
                            Uhh...what?

Er... yeaaaa... Joscelin's idea!

Comment

Originally posted by roran View Post
                              Er... yeaaaa... Joscelin's idea!
                              Okay then, won't ask again...

Comment

ask him yourself, he'll tell ya'

Comment

Working...
                                X