This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawrence has more time then sense I suppose. :P

Would there be a way to randomly generate a description when you examine a coin? Just to add a bit of realism to different types of coins from different nations?
    Hi. I don't have anything interesting or funny to put here, so I just left a generic placeholder till I do. Bye!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alaxandria View Post
      Lawrence has more time then sense I suppose. :P

Would there be a way to randomly generate a description when you examine a coin? Just to add a bit of realism to different types of coins from different nations?
      n..... no.
      Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

• Do I need to double-post my Spongebob?

Comment

• So, Questions and ideas!

1) With the new Blitz game, are the pieces random (out of all the ones you have) every time you start a new game? If so, ignore next question

2) Is there someway we can add something to sort out our pieces if not? I missed giving Manazyri a good thrashing with Samel (who I'm now EXTREMELY curious to meet) because I couldn't use his destructive force in battle.

3) Would there be NPC's that can trade pieces as well? Pretty sure everyone is going to have rats and foxes and mosquitoes in like, a week.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Fleur View Post
            So, Questions and ideas!

1) With the new Blitz game, are the pieces random (out of all the ones you have) every time you start a new game? If so, ignore next question

2) Is there someway we can add something to sort out our pieces if not? I missed giving Manazyri a good thrashing with Samel (who I'm now EXTREMELY curious to meet) because I couldn't use his destructive force in battle.

3) Would there be NPC's that can trade pieces as well? Pretty sure everyone is going to have rats and foxes and mosquitoes in like, a week.

Cheers
            There hopefully should be a help file coming out in the coming week (I just got done reorganizing it, but I'm still pondering if there are any need for more help files on topics that existed beforehand). I'll answer these regardless.
            1. yes, random
            2. No, you cannot sort it, but I will make it possible to move blitz pieces to a different bag, which will effectively allow you to control which pieces are used.
            3. No.
            Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

• Any chance we could narrow blitz list down to a single pouch at a time? It would make sorting between them much easier.
              We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

• Any possibility time constraints on turns could be slightly lengthened, as well? It's difficult to examine pieces and move before the turn changes, especially coming from a beginner standpoint.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shax View Post
                  Any possibility time constraints on turns could be slightly lengthened, as well? It's difficult to examine pieces and move before the turn changes, especially coming from a beginner standpoint.
                  To be honest, no. It's blitz for a reason. If you're learning how to play against someone, they should be understanding enough to allow you to take your time.

Comment

• Or just make a rule that you let one turn pass on each side between moves. So then you get two turns worth of time.

Comment

• Auction System:

I think it'd be a great addition to actually incorporate a in game auction system. Something that both the Players could utilize and the Divine would use instead of what we have right now. Not to say this isn't working, but I suspect there could be a better way it could be done?

Imagine a huge glass case to which items could be viewed. When a new bid comes in, a notification of a auctioneer coming by and placing a new piece of parchment upon the case below the item. I think some players might have the desire to auction off personal property. Ships, weapons, commodities... I mean, yes, we can all do this for ourselves and we do. I don't know. Just an idle thought. not even all that well thought out. meh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaal View Post
                        Auction System:

I think it'd be a great addition to actually incorporate a in game auction system. Something that both the Players could utilize and the Divine would use instead of what we have right now. Not to say this isn't working, but I suspect there could be a better way it could be done?

Imagine a huge glass case to which items could be viewed. When a new bid comes in, a notification of a auctioneer coming by and placing a new piece of parchment upon the case below the item. I think some players might have the desire to auction off personal property. Ships, weapons, commodities... I mean, yes, we can all do this for ourselves and we do. I don't know. Just an idle thought. not even all that well thought out. meh.
                        Surprisingly, we discussed that last month, it got approved, then I realized players can just use a shop, so I threw it out.

Comment

• quite right. I wish I had thought of that. *dismay*

Comment

• Players can use shops, but the only thing with that (and a problem I had at one point) you can't sell things to city enemies. I had a shop in Haddam, that Pyrok was originally the tenant of and it became a problem with the cities leader that I was willing to sell odd and in things, quest items like jewelry that I have an overabundance of. If we did it in the way of an auction, despite their being restraints on selling to city enemies it would level that playing field a bit.
                            "Oh you can't sell to them!" "It's an open auction, for whoever wants to get that item... I'm not selling it to anyone in particular."

It would give us a small level of anonymity to what we are selling, perhaps even players just bring said items and a divine host the auction. We would be 'private bidders and suppliers'. Just my input on that idea, which I think is actually really great.
                            Commander Joscelin says, "Sup puppets."
                            A marionette bashes Commander Joscelin with its heavy wooden fists.

Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "For nineteen minutes I liked you"

Comment

• Could there be some sort of noticeboard for messaging? I've notice lately a lot of the messages I send end up being 4 or 5 messages long, because the current system is unable to support long messages. Maybe even if we actually wrote our message on a piece of parchment for the messenger to deliver?
                              Hi. I don't have anything interesting or funny to put here, so I just left a generic placeholder till I do. Bye!

Comment

• Originally posted by roeshak View Post
                                divine host the auction
                                Let me think...

No.

Comment

Working...
                                X