Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Note, this snow thing doesn't really affect me at all. If I'm doing much running, I'm permamounted.

That said, I really don't see what the point of this is, other than to make snow as irritating ingame as it is in real life.
    We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shax View Post
      I don't ride a horse all winter long, and I don't waste runes that require stone for silly things like this.
      Hibernation is fairly simple.
      Okay, happy hibernation.

Comment

• Idea: A hunting area that doesn't so much feature the creature to which is being hunted. Rather the environment itself is something that also must be taking into consideration. There are obvious scenarios that I could elaborate on, but the one I am thinking of that best describes my intent would be a the face of a mountain that is susceptible to rock slides or something to that effect. There would be a chance that said rocks would hit a player, and/or nullify ones shield.

Comment

• Could just put a shaman up on top of some mountains and there you go, terrain attacks.
          Let's make 'em scream

Comment

• What about a way to donate Commodities to a city, just like we can with gold?
            We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence View Post
              Donate Commodidities to city, just like gold?
              Tuuli need!

Comment

What about a way to donate Commodities to a city, just like we can with gold?
                This is what we have resource positions for.

Comment

• A city noticeboard for posting city rank requirements.
                  Ysallyra's are currently sitting around 800 posts back.
                  Yes, I know, I could repost them, but this seems like a good idea to me.

Comment

A city noticeboard for posting city rank requirements.
                    Ysallyra's are currently sitting around 800 posts back.
                    Yes, I know, I could repost them, but this seems like a good idea to me.

I could be wrong, but I think Ysallyra's the only city with city ranks...
                    You lunge at Jaethor, God of Enlightenment, viciously biting his shoulder,
                    causing him to cry out in pain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tylpha View Post
                      I could be wrong, but I think Ysallyra's the only city with city ranks...
                      You are. Each city has city ranks. Elysium (regrettably) prefers not to use their ranks due to happy-go-lucky reasoning. Golgonath uses ranks frequently, but I have as much knowledge on how they use it as I do Ysallyra's.
                      Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaethor View Post
                        You are. Each city has city ranks. Elysium (regrettably) prefers not to use their ranks due to happy-go-lucky reasoning. Golgonath uses ranks frequently, but I have as much knowledge on how they use it as I do Ysallyra's.

Oops I meant city rank requirements.
                        You lunge at Jaethor, God of Enlightenment, viciously biting his shoulder,
                        causing him to cry out in pain.

Comment

• In my experience, Golgonath is/was a combination of Circle favor/whim and actual results (which ties into favor, i suppose). You could go up and down in rank repeatedly if one leader felt you earned a rank and another did not.

Ysallyra's got requirements but sometimes you can circumvent them either by being there for ages, and you could also find yourself being promoted despite not meeting the requirements to the letter. The requirements in Ysallyra are more... guideline than rule. Framework, i guess.

I never ranked up in Elysium, though I never stuck around long enough. I don't fit the ideal/idea of an Elysian. But i think it used to be a kind of 'keep your friends close/happy, and your non-friends citizens.' Seemed that way anyway.
                          Let's make 'em scream

Comment

• When I was elysian, there was only one advanced rank, and it was simply awarded by the senate to "deserving" citizens.

Edit: I still think that the cities should have the -option- of this. Even if different cities would have less use or be inclined to use it differently.
                            Last edited by Loren; 29 March 2014, 11:36 PM.

Comment

• Idea (slightly terrible one but it has merits) for city ranks. I'm not asking for it to be implemented, I just think it's an interesting idea.
                              A 'popular vote' type idea. There's no fixed leader(s), but they can be made by supporting one citizen over others. They hold that power for a set length of time, or until their supporters retract their support in favor of another.

Basically this scene. This would be wonderful to implement.

It fits since there's some references here and there to this skit.
                              Let's make 'em scream

Comment

• Originally posted by Pyrok View Post
                                Idea (slightly terrible one but it has merits) for city ranks. I'm not asking for it to be implemented, I just think it's an interesting idea.
                                A 'popular vote' type idea. There's no fixed leader(s), but they can be made by supporting one citizen over others. They hold that power for a set length of time, or until their supporters retract their support in favor of another.

Basically this scene. This would be wonderful to implement.

It fits since there's some references here and there to this skit.
                                Yes, you can have that type of government in your city. Contact your city patron.

Comment

Working...
                                X