Complaints Department

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Large mental note: Sticky'd.
    We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

New tasks....far too addicting for my own good. Meh

Comment

Agreed. Especially when you start looking for patterns when it's easier to just guess and check.

Comment

honestly, after about five minutes of running about saving novices and getting points, i heard alan rickman in my head "five points from the Forsaken." not bashing it, just thought it was funny.
          So i guess my complaint is: Tasks make me hear alan rickman in my head.
          Let's make 'em scream

Comment

I am okay with this.
            Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrok View Post
              honestly, after about five minutes of running about saving novices and getting points, i heard alan rickman in my head "five points from the Forsaken." not bashing it, just thought it was funny.
              So i guess my complaint is: Tasks make me hear alan rickman in my head.
              Is that really a complaint?
              You lunge at Jaethor, God of Enlightenment, viciously biting his shoulder,
              causing him to cry out in pain.

Comment

unexpected, unintended.... 'oh god why is this happening to me?!' yeah that's fitting 3/4ths of my criteria for a 'complaint'.
                Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Sitting in the boards for literal hours with a tic timer...what are you hoping to accomplish.
                  Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
                  Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

The lack of transparency, and I don't even play that much anymore.

Comment

Arkragal needs to give a quest already

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"

Comment

It just really bothers me when people say things annoyingly out of character, all the time.

In Akanbar:

It's not called "the game". It's called life.

When people are around, they are not "on".

You don't correct your typos with an asterisk, because asterisks do not make a sound.

Physical actions cannot be heard. So stop putting them in your tells.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimetrius View Post
                          You don't correct your typos with an asterisk, because asterisks do not make a sound.
                          Following this logic, shouldn't we not make typos since we're not typing? And what do we do with a typo if we make one? :?
                          Hi. I don't have anything interesting or funny to put here, so I just left a generic placeholder till I do. Bye!

Comment

Originally posted by Alaxandria View Post
                            Following this logic, shouldn't we not make typos since we're not typing? And what do we do with a typo if we make one? :?
                            well what I think he is trying to say is this: you can't here an asterisk, so if you are going to correct yourself don't use it. when I correct myself I just say the word then cough, like I had something stuck in my throat that made me miss-speak the word. however, I'm guilty about doing the physical actions in tells so sorry if I bothered you with that
                            Seig is rather Dashing and Charming no?

Dashing Seig says, "We should run an ass slapping train on dat phat booty"
                            2240/2240h 280/280m 58xp >
                            Words to Live By:
                            "I dont assume to understand women" -Sir Magnum Veritan 2016
                            "...and RNGesus hates me cause I don't believe in him so..." -myself 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Seig View Post
                              well what I think he is trying to say is this: you can't here an asterisk, so if you are going to correct yourself don't use it. when I correct myself I just say the word then cough, like I had something stuck in my throat that made me miss-speak the word.
                              BINGO! Remember that people aren't -reading- what you're saying, they're hearing it.

It's all a matter of relativity!

+2 points for Seig.

Comment

To troll about titles and their almost always OOC nature, not to mention a certain song being used at one point recently..Indecision, that's what I complain about.

Comment

Working...
                                X