No announcement yet.

Complaints Department

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not strong enough to afk bash anything.
    Not that I would...

Comment

• Apparently nothing happens anymore, ever. This is really sort of upsetting.
      Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
      Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dimetrius View Post
        Apparently nothing happens anymore, ever. This is really sort of upsetting.
        I think the big thing is... When one side thrives, the other goes dormant... I've seen a complete turn around from Golgonath being the dominate city, to Elysium having the most active people.
        Seig is rather Dashing and Charming no?

Dashing Seig says, "We should run an ass slapping train on dat phat booty"
        2240/2240h 280/280m 58xp >
        Words to Live By:
        "I dont assume to understand women" -Sir Magnum Veritan 2016
        "...and RNGesus hates me cause I don't believe in him so..." -myself 2016

Comment

• Looks the same to me. No forum activity, very few people logged in and -not in the boards- when I take a peek...

Siiigh, I thought things were going to improve after my vacation! Has nothing to do with Golgonath or Elysium or anything.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"

Comment

• Don't worry guys, I'll log in to my universally enemied character that annoys people with his auto questing. I'll give you all a common enemy to break down.

Comment

• <3

Words because minimum character limit blargh urg vomit.

Comment

• Ah, all of my friends! Life is looking up

Comment

• yeah the bots are getting pretty bad now...
                  Jaethor, God of Enlightenment says, "99 akanbar bugs on the wall, 99 akanbar
                  bugs, take one down, fix it, 124 akanbar bugs on the wall..."
                  Insidious Shax is here, riding a wooden rocking horse.
                  You are 234 years old.
                  The year is 456.
                  Numbeeeerssss....

Comment

• Whoa, bots? I thought they were just Ysallyran novices!

/humor

Comment

• Coming back from being gone for less than 24 to 29 new messages (excluding dates), 25 of which are from a player telling me I should stop accusing him of harassing me and asking why I haven't responded to his emails.
                      Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

• Perhaps said mortal needs a lesson in spam... and his picture in the dictionary beside obnoxious.
                        Let's make 'em scream

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaethor View Post
                          Coming back from being gone for less than 24 to 29 new messages (excluding dates), 25 of which are from a player telling me I should stop accusing him of harassing me and asking why I haven't responded to his emails.
                          That's...a little crazy. Even I'm not that bad :/

Comment

• I think more people need to learn that pitiful attempts at trolling != roleplay. Stay classy!

Comment

• Upon hearing that Golgonath was apparently 'handed' two villages 'for free', I just have to ask...really? Did I imagine those two days where I poured consistent - damn near constant, even - effort into actually giving a damn about politics? Just because one person outdid the effort of four or more certainly doesn't mean someone of the latter bunch needs to blame their own shortcomings on some kind of imaginary bias.

If you don't know what you're talking about, don't waste anyone's time flapping your lips and making yourself out to be the ass. So tired of the childishness lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dimetrius View Post
                                Upon hearing that Golgonath was apparently 'handed' two villages 'for free', I just have to ask...really? Did I imagine those two days where I poured consistent - damn near constant, even - effort into actually giving a damn about politics? Just because one person outdid the effort of four or more certainly doesn't mean someone of the latter bunch needs to blame their own shortcomings on some kind of imaginary bias.

If you don't know what you're talking about, don't waste anyone's time flapping your lips and making yourself out to be the ass. So tired of the childishness lately.
                                I would enjoy having a discussion about this, especially because I executed a command that Aten wrote RL years ago that quite simply forces a village to make an educated decision on who to trade with. I also would enjoy hearing about this bias toward Golgonath when Elysium was the recipient of a large majority of the villages.
                                Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

Working...
                                X