No announcement yet.

Complaints Department

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's exactly my point: this person has no idea what took place, and so automatically assumed that - because Golgonath has two villages - you purposely manipulated them to be in our favor. Talk about being a crybaby.

Snarl.
    Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
    Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

• Originally posted by derris View Post
      "propose marriage to carllen
      You cannot propose marriage to someone of your own gender."

~ I know this has been brought up a time or two, with there being a small gay/bi player base. Just wondering where it stands as of now. Off the table, on the table but not on the plate yet, etc.

After a bit of time, more than I would have liked to spend on instituting a new thing, we have reached a conclusion. The results will be posted on the new post.
      Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

• If this is what I (logically) think it is, time to break out the rope and rustle me a new manz.

/brood

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"

Comment

• Yay! Though I won't be able to take advantage of said feature anytime soon, (My activity in Akanbar and various other reasons to boot) I can say that the small portion of us who can take advantage of such a feature very much thank you guys for giving us the option to choose life on a leash and loss of sanity.

Comment

• Marry me he said, through his rotten teeth, bad breath, and then
            Marry me instead of that strapping young goatherd, but when
            I was in his bed, and my faaather had sold me
            I knew I hadn't any choice, hushed my voice, did whaaat any girl would dooo~

Complaint: This song will now be stuck in my head for the next two weeks. I'm slightly bothered (but secretly very excited) about this.

Comment

• Uhhh so I thought the broken-link image I'm seeing for the Bugs project was intentional humor, but...my desktop reveals the ugly truth that the image just -does not appear- through my laptop for some reason.

Man that's annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dimetrius View Post
                Uhhh so I thought the broken-link image I'm seeing for the Bugs project was intentional humor, but...my desktop reveals the ugly truth that the image just -does not appear- through my laptop for some reason.

Man that's annoying.
                PM or email me with more details, specifically browser you use, OS, and a screenshot.
                Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

• There were missing images in the bugs section. I've replaced the ones I've seen. If you come across any others let me know where you're seeing it and I'll get those copied in too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zycandos View Post
                    There were missing images in the bugs section. I've replaced the ones I've seen. If you come across any others let me know where you're seeing it and I'll get those copied in too.
                    No Great Leader, he's just... Dimetrius's situation is something that would turn your glorious hair white in shock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaethor View Post
                      No Great Leader, he's just... Dimetrius's situation is something that would turn your glorious hair white in shock.
                      Check. My. Swag.

Also: all but two of my fingers are cracked and bleeding, while one has a ridiculous blister and the other is...well it's my left thumb, he's not terribly important anyways. Manual labor, how do people do this crap and live to tell the tale.
                      Last edited by Dimetrius; 31 January 2013, 06:40 AM.

Comment

• One day at a time. And apparently booze. Can't vouch for the booze.
                        Let's make 'em scream

Comment

• A low IQ and minimal aspirations in life is what makes manual labour bearable. I applaud those that do it. Long live the serfs!
                          We don't need no water, ....

Comment

I FIGURED OUT THE PROBLEM.

It's the Dark Red theme, not my laptop. My desktop defaults to Blue, which I haven't ever bothered to change...but upon changing it to Red, Bugs icon disappears.

BOOM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dimetrius View Post
                              I FIGURED OUT THE PROBLEM.

It's the Dark Red theme, not my laptop. My desktop defaults to Blue, which I haven't ever bothered to change...but upon changing it to Red, Bugs icon disappears.

BOOM.
                              Aha. Thanks for the intel. Lord Zycandos (saviour of the lost clan of kodiak bears, herald of hopes) has been informed. As he puts the "can" in Zycandos, he'll fix the problem.

Comment

As he puts the "can" in Zycandos, he'll fix the problem.
                                Ohhhmygod, that is the cutest.

Do you put the Thor in Jaethor?

Comment

Working...
                                X