• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I liked biting a certain someone

*coughs at signature*
    You lunge at Jaethor, God of Enlightenment, viciously biting his shoulder,
    causing him to cry out in pain.

Comment

• That just seems rather... Dangerous. Did he get infected?
      Seig is rather Dashing and Charming no?

Dashing Seig says, "We should run an ass slapping train on dat phat booty"
      2240/2240h 280/280m 58xp >
      Words to Live By:
      "I dont assume to understand women" -Sir Magnum Veritan 2016
      "...and RNGesus hates me cause I don't believe in him so..." -myself 2016

Comment

• Denizens of Akanbar are as follows:
        Pyrok Vagabond
        The ghost of Vestige Crom, Sword of The Dragon <----- HOLY HELL!
        2621/2880h 360/360m 88xp >
        Let's make 'em scream

Comment

• Triumphant in your conquest, you close a pair of iron shackles around the
          wrists of a farmer, smirking with satisfaction as he fall in line behind you,
          defeated.

You are not a member of a group.
          You are being followed by:
          a mercenary guard
          a farmer

Bend in the road
          A mercenary guard stands here, bristling with weapons. A farmer stands here,
          whistling happily. You can progress east and southwest.
          Just love to see people happy to be slaves. hehehe

Words to Live By:

Comment

• Originally posted by Seig View Post
            Just love to see people happy to be slaves. hehehe
            Whistle while you work.

Even when it's against your will.

Comment

• Jaethor on Elysium

Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((The sun has set, the light has
              faded, the star winks out into darkness and in its place, you worship what, a
              god beset with birds who cannot even bear to have his temple within the
              city?))"
              3880/3880h 485/485m 5xp >

Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Elysians are nothing but bastards,
              forsaken by their beloved Aten who they hang onto for their dear lives like a
              child crying for a long-gone parent.))"
              3880/3880h 485/485m 5xp >

Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "(( They are lost sheep, whose
              shepherd abandoned them long ago, primed for the wolves to attack...
              Wandering unsure of who they even are, unknowing of what disasters will soon
              befall them))"

Words to Live By:

Comment

Jaethor on Elysium
                Oi! In my defense, it was me telling him that Golgonath needs to up their insult-game from just calling us "sunnies" because it's not insulting. I was trying to help him better insult us! Ok, as I say that, I hear what I'm saying....
                Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

• Sunnies is quite probably the worst in-game insult. Though, certain Ysallyrans constantly calling Golgonians 'demons' is comparable...like, "Oh gosh, you think we're doing that well for ourselves?!"

Comment

• Hey now in my defense, I didn't use sunnies I used sun bathers. :P I just mentioned it being no better than saying sunnies.

Words to Live By:

Comment

Hey now in my defense, I didn't use sunnies I used sun bathers. :P I just mentioned it being no better than saying sunnies.
                      I did always have a soft spot for sunbathers. It implies a kind of blithe ignorance and self absorption.

(it's just perfect)

Comment

• Originally posted by Nakarym View Post
                        I did always have a soft spot for sunbathers. It implies a kind of blithe ignorance and self absorption.

(it's just perfect)
                        OOCly perfectly fine with sunbathing. Doesn't it also imply not having worries like "What if Golgonath attacks" and pictures of happy children frolicking around parks?
                        Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaethor View Post
                          OOCly perfectly fine with sunbathing. Doesn't it also imply not having worries like "What if Golgonath attacks" and pictures of happy children frolicking around parks?
                          It implies a kind of blithe ignorance and self absorption.

blithe ignorance and self absorption

blithe ignorance

Comment

• Originally posted by Nakarym View Post
                            It implies a kind of blithe ignorance and self absorption.

blithe ignorance and self absorption

blithe ignorance

aww so cute

Comment

• Comment

• Note to self, do not ask frozen spirits if they want to build a snowman. They will build a snowman, and you shan't be calling that one Frosty. However he did go thumpity thump thump on my hide.

Reaction upon finding a direction that did not exist before in the Forest:
                                jack_sparrow_zpsf34aad29_6049012_lrg.jpg
                                Last edited by Pyrok; 9 May 2015, 04:41 AM.
                                Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Working...
                                X