No announcement yet.

Funny Happenings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wyvern. Only because you're hoping everyone picks Mordikhan.

Comment

*rereads the name of the thread*

huh.
      Sir Ichiban drools all over himself.
      You say, "Ready? Ready?"
      You say, "Go get it!"
      You throw a light crystal to the up.
      You have recovered balance.
      Sir Ichiban is no longer following you.
      Sir Ichiban has just ridden up, astride a warhorse.

Comment

Enchanter Roeshak has been slain by Lovendo, the minstrel.

Charming Derris has been slain by a rat.
        To be the best, one must defeat the best. Not once, but on a consistent basis.

Comment

blah blah blah, when isn't Derris dying? He is well acquainted with death, as your deathsight so kindly portrays

Comment

Originally posted by derris View Post
            blah blah blah, when isn't Derris dying? He is well acquainted with death, as your deathsight so kindly portrays

True, true, I want to kill him too! I want to beed added to the list of rat, mimic, heretic, spider, porcupine, brigand, puppet, ghoul, greater ghoul, syltovia, bat, mask and wyvern
            Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Comment

Originally posted by roran View Post
              True, true, I want to kill him too! I want to beed added to the list of rat, mimic, heretic, spider, porcupine, brigand, puppet, ghoul, greater ghoul, syltovia, bat, mask and wyvern

Was that a sentence or a list. Or both. What is 'beed'.

Comment

Oh Roran, you forgot Xinia on that list... cause that woman /slays/ me. *chuckle*

Comment

Originally posted by Xinia View Post
                  *rereads the name of the thread*

huh.
                  Yeah, with you on that. Isn't there a bragging podium just down the road from here? But boy, haha, gee, that headbutting thing. Hilarious wasn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Cherise View Post
                    Yeah, with you on that. Isn't there a bragging podium just down the road from here? But boy, haha, gee, that headbutting thing. Hilarious wasn't it?

heheheh, thanks!
                    Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Comment

• Commander Lucia, of the Black Legion

NOW THAT, IS FUNNY!

/FACEPALM/

epic win.

Comment

• Roran, stop trying to make people laugh at the cost of other peoples' feelings. It's seriously not funny and you're doing nothing but making people upset. Please, grow up.
                        You say, "Ready? Ready?"
                        You say, "Go get it!"

Comment

• WHAT! You telling me that! We used to be friends and you said "Talking to you makes me want to kill puppies" and other crap like that! That hurt! Did you know that!

Comment

• You do not want me mentioning the topic of that conversation on the forums. I stand by what I said, both in my previous post and in your quote of me.
                            You say, "Ready? Ready?"
                            You say, "Go get it!"

Comment

• In Xinia's defense, it isn't very funny. Or funny at all, really.

Comment

• hey, dOes anyone miss those days wHere sticking novices in the obliuette was basically a Death sentence?
                                seem tO recall that happened to me... So Here goes on this
                                (*deep breath*)
                                roran, i Used to be aloT like you, irritating everyone to no end. it is a harmfUl path you are on, i can maybe imagine your reasonings behind this but I think you need to Pursue a new outlet for that energy.
                                before you Rant and rave at me, facepalm and epicfail me. KnOw this. That 'waR' you supposedly wAged on me? I forfeit, you have by default become the most annoying person in akaNbar. Congratulations...
                                Now, for the sake of a lot of people's sanity, and so that i don't come back to Akanbar to find you being turned to granite permanently, stop. Just, stop. Find a new hobby in Akanbar, and here on the forums.
                                You have succeeded in annoying alot of heavy hitters (literally and figuratively) take some time to find what your new purpose is.
                                Last edited by Pyrok; 25 April 2010, 03:12 PM. Reason: Forgot subliminal message!
                                Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Working...
                                X