3385/3640h 455/455m 13xp >
    Seig is rather Dashing and Charming no?

Dashing Seig says, "We should run an ass slapping train on dat phat booty"
    2240/2240h 280/280m 58xp >
    Words to Live By:
    "I dont assume to understand women" -Sir Magnum Veritan 2016
    "...and RNGesus hates me cause I don't believe in him so..." -myself 2016

Comment

• You release a blast of mental energy at Agenes, the headless cook, whose head
      tilts back before exploding.
      You have slain Agenes, the headless cook.

;D
      Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
      Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

• LOCALE
        His Servant Dimetrius Ra Ra Ma Ma Ma

Slave Xandr Ra Ma

Roeshak Ra Ma Ma
        ...Gaga, ooh-la-la?

Yep, I went there.

EDIT: We were, in fact, fighting RAts and MAnnequins. This was not an alteration of titles. Sorry for any confusion.
        Last edited by Dimetrius; 8 December 2011, 04:53 PM.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dimetrius View Post
          ...Gaga, ooh-la-la?

Yep, I went there.
          The only thing I could think of when I saw this was the parody of this song from the yu-gi-oh abridged series
          -___-

Words to Live By:

Comment

• Originally posted by Seig View Post
            The only thing I could think of when I saw this was the parody of this song from the yu-gi-oh abridged series
            -___-
            Ahahahaha, yes!

(Sailor Moon Abridged is where all of the real fun is at, though)

Comment

-___-
              Leather pants!
              You lunge at Jaethor, God of Enlightenment, viciously biting his shoulder,
              causing him to cry out in pain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tylpha View Post
                Leather pants!
                yesss the power of the leather pants!

heh I haven't seen the abridged series for Sailor Moon though O.O
                I'm going to have to check it out

Words to Live By:

Comment

yesss the power of the leather pants!

heh I haven't seen the abridged series for Sailor Moon though O.O
                  I'm going to have to check it out
                  There is also Helsing abridged and Dragonball Z abridged by TeamFourStar. Its not appropriate for little kids though Very amusing
                  You lunge at Jaethor, God of Enlightenment, viciously biting his shoulder,
                  causing him to cry out in pain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tylpha View Post
                    There is also Helsing abridged and Dragonball Z abridged by TeamFourStar. Its not appropriate for little kids though Very amusing
                    yeah some friends at work got me into the dbz abridged XD my favorite part of that series so far is when Freeza goes to confront Guru and Neil about the dragon balls. " Did you try working the shaft?" xD

Words to Live By:

Comment

• You tell Jaethor, God of Enlightenment, "I assume I should be setting my
                      clothing aside, so it isn't tarnished by the untimely explosion of my body?"

Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "You can take care of it yourself,
                      can you not?"

You tell Jaethor, God of Enlightenment, "...erm, dying?"

Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "Correct."

You tell Jaethor, God of Enlightenment, "I certainly can, if that is Your
                      wish."

Eversor Malic walks in from the northeast.

Eversor Malic says, "Hello"

You say, "Pardon, I have to go kill myself."

Eversor Malic nods his head.

You give a diamond tiara to Eversor Malic.

You say, "Keep that safe for me."

Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "If you view it as warranting death,
                      go on. An apology is warranted no doubt."

-movement-

The Lake of Fire
                      A serf of Golgonath stands here, his eyes cast towards the ground. You can
                      progress southwest and northwest.
                      The heat of the molten lava burns your flesh.
                      You sigh as you lose a level of experience.

---

When They say jump, you don't stop to ask how high. YOU JUMP.

Kudos to the one divine who can make requested suicide fun. So many kudos! <3

Comment

• Soldier Aurina tells you, "Why are men almost impossible?"

You tell Soldier Aurina, "I could say the same about women?"

Soldier Aurina tells you, "Eh true"
                        whuu? A woman admitting to this? the world is ending I swear...

Words to Live By:

Comment

• Not a funny happening that happened in Akanbar, but on my Xbox that made me think of MUDs in general.
                          Anyone who's played the latest Saint's Row knows what I'm talking about. The part where you're trapped in a MUD (or when you hear about a MUD on the radio)
                          I laughed at the thought of anyone who isn't experienced in MUDs who had to see that.
                          Let's make 'em scream

Comment

• Page Oskar tells you, "(( Well Super sayian trees of death have popped up
                            destroyed Bugia and Morag is also not talking))"
                            I think I died a bit when I saw this. rofl

Words to Live By:

Comment

• At the fact Oskar is in Elysium somehow? Me too.

Comment

• Oh yes, let's comment on the fact someone went to another city... WHEN WE HAVE EVIL TREES!
                                Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Working...
                                X