No announcement yet.

TopMudSites link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obligatory post to keep my conveniently-relevant signature on the current page.

Oh yes, behave!

Comment

Ysallyra is dead, outside of perhaps 1 person.
      If Ysallyra's council would be ever so amicable as to repeal/abolish/burn in the firey pits of Golgonath's volcanoes that bass-ackwards law preventing me from returning to my leafy playpen, maybe it wouldn't be so dead.

Edit: I do however have a nagging feeling i was part of the council when that law was passed.
      Last edited by Pyrok; 15 November 2013, 05:21 AM.
      Let's make 'em scream

Comment

What council? and make that two... ish. Unless I replaced the previous active person. Haven't seen a soul yet.
        We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

Tuuli here! Tuuli has soul!

Comment

I completely understand, at least I know I can vote at least twice a day. And Tuuli, I was including you. Lawrence I have been seeing you recently. Perhaps we'll have a decent shadow realm council no matter how little amount the leaders are.
            Commander Joscelin says, "Sup puppets."
            A marionette bashes Commander Joscelin with its heavy wooden fists.

Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "For nineteen minutes I liked you"

Comment

Judging by the amount of novices I've been seeing lately, this voting thing must be working
              We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence View Post
                Judging by the amount of novices I've been seeing lately, this voting thing must be working
                Hopefully it's also somewhat due to the fact Akanbar is advertising on TMS.
                Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

New month, vote Akanbar!

Comment

Go vote.

Now.

Comment

Howdy kids,

We're hovering around the 2nd to 3rd page area on TopMudSites. I think the advertising we got is going to expire soon, so let's make a last ditch effort (until we decide to advertise again, which is probable, but don't let yourselves know that) to vote.
                      I'd also like to remind those who have goldfish memories about the VOTER command. It is an in-game reminder system for voting, completely optional and just there for spammy hourly reminders that you hate and grumble at.

Jaethor
                      Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

New month, vote Akanbar!

Comment

New month people, LET'S GET IT ON.

Also, every good Akanbarian that posts a twerk-related gif to this thread will enjoy my favour. Quick, before Zycandos sees us.

Comment

Voted.

Also

My command of bbcode may of failed however. ._.
                            Last edited by zion; 1 April 2014, 09:45 AM.

Comment

...excellentttttt...

Comment

New month, vote Akanbar! If we're still doing that twerking thing...

Comment

Working...
                                X