• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My review got posted!?
    <neo> Whoa. </neo>
    Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Reviews are better left for those who use words to work through there problems, I am not one of those people.
      Be wary of anything given to you by Jaethor, it will probably kill you someday

Comment

Originally posted by Oskar View Post
        Reviews are better left for those who use words to work through there problems, I am not one of those people.
        I am hoping you're cracking up at the irony of that statement.

Edit: I'm a monster in the morning...
        Last edited by Jaethor; 27 February 2013, 01:00 PM.
        Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaethor View Post
          I am hoping you're cracking up at the irony of that statement.

Edit: I'm a monster in the morning...
          This is one of those things we need a 'like' button for.
          Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
          Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

Hi all,

Added a voting reminder system in game. Please do not use this to auto-vote, though. Each vote should be a conscious decision. Naturally, don't vote unless you think Akanbar is deserving of such.

Well-caffeinated,
            Jaethor
            Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

Akanbar is on a wiki called WikiMU* if anyone is up for a poking around on there.
              Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrok View Post
                Akanbar is on a wiki called WikiMU* if anyone is up for a poking around on there.
                Yep. The downside, however, is that anyone can edit it. Here, you'll see the changes that Xandr made that I had the joy of finding... Warning, not at all safe for work... And just FYI, kiddo, since you still read this forum, this is yet another reason why you're not ever allowed back. Even if my love for Zycandos can't be denied. http://mu.wikia.com/index.php?title=...279&oldid=7210
                Last edited by Jaethor; 1 March 2013, 06:46 PM.

Comment

How pathetic.

But, onto better news! With 8 votes, we're currently ranked 25th on the TMC boards. This is pretty significant, given that we were in the 700 range when votes were reset. With four more votes, we land in the Top 20. With thirteeen more votes, we're in the Top 10. While we obviously won't reach number 1 (really, DSL? Over 100 votes already?) we definitely have a shot at clinging to a low placement and sustaining it if everyone keeps at the voting.

Votes bring hits, hits bring new players. With an influx of new players, all of our supposed "problems" suddenly disappear.

This interests you.

Vote.

EDIT: Two more votes to break Top 20, woooo.
                  Last edited by Dimetrius; 4 March 2013, 06:49 AM.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"

Comment

Hm. We've been keeping steady in TMS and TMC and, as a result, received more novices than I've seen in quite some time. For those of you who have voted, thanks much. For those of you who have helped out said novices, thanks much. For those of you who scurry away when there are no mortals around, tch, this is why you're Golgonian.

Comment

For those of you who scurry away when there are no mortals around, tch, this is why you're Golgonian.
                      There's only so much time I can set aside for staring at a blank who list, I just have the terrible luck of NEVER catching novices anymore :'(

Comment

Originally posted by Dimetrius View Post
                        There's only so much time I can set aside for staring at a blank who list, I just have the terrible luck of NEVER catching novices anymore :'(
                        Heh yea, sorry, I'd like to think (ego-ego) that's partially my fault. The past few months, increasingly so, have been hectic and I haven't been able to do much. Well, I'll do something this Friday then and if players show up, that'd help.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimetrius View Post
                          You and me both =(
                          You lunge at Jaethor, God of Enlightenment, viciously biting his shoulder,
                          causing him to cry out in pain.

Comment

Heh yea, sorry, I'd like to think (ego-ego) that's partially my fault. The past few months, increasingly so, have been hectic and I haven't been able to do much. Well, I'll do something this Friday then and if players show up, that'd help.
                            It's nobody's fault, I just apparently pick really bad times to log in! Sometimes I get to see a person or two! I just have...nothing to say to them...zzzz...like I told you before, wait for this bitch-ass winter to go back to the hellhole from whence it came >_>

Comment

New month, let's get those votes in early!

Comment

Aaand...TMS voting has reset! Go forth and vote. Every day.

Or else!

Comment

Working...
                                X