No announcement yet.

Dream up a guild!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think if it was possible to add toxins to claws, Symbiosis, assassination, and toxins would be awesome, mixing with rip = owned.
    Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Comment

You'd spend so much time harvesting toxins... so much time.
      Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Originally posted by roran View Post
        I think if it was possible to add toxins to claws, Symbiosis, assassination, and toxins would be awesome, mixing with rip = owned.
        That'd be kewls, less squishy than regular assassins. Though not much escape mechanisms... maybe you'll be alright as long as you don't trigger too many unlucky skewers from opponents.

Summoner!

Earthlore (Earth Golem and Magic)
        Spirits (Dark spirits for attack and utility)
        Dragonlore (Freezing/Icewall/Flying to the sky to escape)

You'd have so many pets. o.o

Comment

lol... that sounds awesome-
          "I have a golem, a dragon and a spirit, your argument is invalid."
          Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Comment

I guess. Assassins sell toxins whether they make it public or not. Always have, law or not. Runes would be harder to come by.

Comment

I would make a guild with Spirits, Warfare, Dragonlore... Each of the skills have buffs to help amplify you defensively and offensively. And the power of a Dragon, warhorse, spirit, combined with your attack power... yummy. Plus you have many afflictions with dragon/spirits you could play with.
              Tis' Only a Flesh Wound! Bring the Bunny Back!

Comment

Spellswords
                Melee - For swashbuckling hijinks.
                Pyromancy/Tempestry/Earthlore - To be a proper spellsword.
                Runelore (that's the one to carve runes onto stuff right?) To 'enchant' armor.

Also, i -may- have been playing skyrim too much.
                Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Its runecrafting.

Too much trump here, but my dream guild would be:
                  Melee
                  Runecrafting (sadly enough only for 2 skills)
                  Assassination (mainly just for mixing, but powders would be nice since a swing takes so long)

This would be a demi god skill set, just saying. Melee to boost overall damage i.e. give you the same damage as basically a warrior, order and fire rune etching so ever hit does in fact hit and makes you burst into flames, then you have powders flying and two toxins hitting each swing... FLAWLESS VICTORY. Also, I would be willing to give up runecrafting for symbiosis and not for the talons in said skill. Mainly for the healing from blood, lack of bleeding, sight and armour.
                  Commander Joscelin says, "Sup puppets."
                  A marionette bashes Commander Joscelin with its heavy wooden fists.

Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "For nineteen minutes I liked you"

Comment

Also... just to input here too many of you are putting emphasis on mounts and the likes. I can kill your warhorse, run and heal. You can summon a dragon but big deal and a spirit really doesn't have that great of afflictions/damage...
                    Rethinking my skill set since toxins wouldn' t be readily available. Thinking realistically, all harvesting and everything in mind.

Melee
                    Dragonlore
                    Symbiosis
                    Commander Joscelin says, "Sup puppets."
                    A marionette bashes Commander Joscelin with its heavy wooden fists.

Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "For nineteen minutes I liked you"

Comment

Originally posted by roeshak View Post
                      order and fire rune etching so ever hit does in fact hit and makes you burst into flames
                      Order would be all but useless if you went for melee first (truestrike is in Melee, too.) and earth rune gives you a fiery weapon. (I'd go for the ones that enhance certain attributes of the weapon over these ones if melee were involved.) Though mixing+melee+symbiosis/spirits would be a nice combination.

Comment

Since my mega mount combo was shot down even though it is easy to heal a mount with runes...

Symbiosis
                        Tempestry
                        Hymns

Forsaken are deadly by themselves sure psionics help but it is the mass damage done in a short amount of time that makes them very feirce. So add a tempest to the damage with a few buffs and skills from tempestry with the healing ability of hymn of life... makes this combo a worthy foe. Plus anyone with a good system can heal through toxins but if you add psionics in there sheesh evil.
                        Tis' Only a Flesh Wound! Bring the Bunny Back!

Comment

Not an expert on this but i'm PRETTY sure that hymn of life used on an undead person is a really bad idea. Cause you know, undead = unholy and hymn of life = holy. Those two magics don't really mix that well.
                          Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Okay, here's a different train of thought:
                            Take the trade guilds and give them a magic guild skill.

Smithy - Pyromancy - Heat metal with your bare hands!
                            Cook - Pyromancy - Burn dinner in an instant!
                            Farmer - Tempestry - Droughts are a thing of the past!
                            Apothecary/Alchemist - Earthlore - Coax more plants/reagents out of nature!
                            Miner - Earthlore - Don't need a pickaxe if you can just 'push' mountains out of the way

Tailors don't get a skill, arcane abilities don't improve their life any unfortunately.
                            Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Tailoring - Spirits - Use clothing to strangle/bind people, or for less nefarious purposes, to manipulate it for better measuring.

Comment

Originally posted by Chyren View Post
                                Tailoring - Spirits - Use clothing to strangle/bind people, or for less nefarious purposes, to manipulate it for better measuring.

This makes me think of possessed underwear. That cannot be a good thing, getting an abrupt unfixable wedgie is a fate i would not wish upon an enemy.
                                Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Working...
                                X