No announcement yet.

Theme Songs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mell - Red Fraction (Might know it better as the theme song from Black Lagoon)

Skillet - Hero

NERD - All Star

Outkast feat Rage Against the Machine - Bombs Over Baghdad

And lately, cause it's fitting:

Whitesnake - Here I Go Again
    Let's make 'em scream

Comment

The White Stripes - Conquest
      Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
      Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

Oh you hit a soft spot with me....let's just say anything White Stripes?

Comment

Walking On Air - Kerli <3

Comment

For Whom the Bell Tolls - Metallica
            Would? - Alice in Chains
            Mad World - Gary Jules

Comment

Originally posted by Kathrine View Post
              Walking On Air - Kerli <3
              Pretty much love you right now.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"

Comment

Aww. Why thank you Dimetrius

Comment

Originally posted by roeshak View Post
                  Don't get me wrong, I listen to more metal in my free time than anything Born of Osiris and Bring Me the Horizon are two of my faves but for some reason I get in a rhythm better with dubstep/techno for sparring and such.
                  Pray for plagues - Bring Me the Horizon great song for sakenssss

I tend to listen to metal when sparring or hunting
                  But I also like listening to bands like Mayday Parade when I'm trying to getting into a RP groove.

Or Flogging Molly when drinking o.o

Comment

Come Little Children - from the movie Hocus Pocus...yes. That's right.
                    Into the West - by Annie Lenox.
                    May it Be - Celtic Woman...most of their stuff is good. If you like that kind of music.
                    The Lighthouse's Tale - Nickel Creek
                    For some reason Somewhere Only We Know by Keane always makes me think of Akanbar...
                    For those more depressing times;
                    If You'll Stay in My Past, or Self-Fulfilling Prophecy by Maria Mena

Comment

Originally posted by Shax View Post
                      Come Little Children - from the movie Hocus Pocus...yes. That's right.
                      May it Be - Celtic Woman...most of their stuff is good. If you like that kind of music.
                      Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

Comment

Found, quite possibly, the most accurate song ever.

Comment

I never thought I'd find a song that I liked for any of my characters. Until I heard this, and immediately thought of mining...
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-95BeFyMFYY
                          We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence View Post
                            I never thought I'd find a song that I liked for any of my characters. Until I heard this, and immediately thought of mining...
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-95BeFyMFYY
                            I highly recommend this game to anyone who has never played it. You can play a demo of it on google chrome. I'm sure you can play it elsewhere if you're stuck with internet explorer or some other browser. It's not got great graphics, but something tells me you lot don't rule out a game based on graphics.
                            Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

A Flame For Freedom - Dragonforce

Comment

Pretty much anything done by Dragonforce is tailor made for medieval fantasy stuff.

Discovered this today on jango radio (listening to dragonforce while I finally get down to some writing)
                                Click for discovery!!
                                SpellBlast - Goblin's Song
                                Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Working...
                                X