Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow.....

For once I agree with Dimetrius.
    Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rISb1thztw

Comment

I'm reviving this thread :3

I was listening to Decimate The Weak, by Winds of Plague and thought this was an awesome theme song for Golgonath. (I admit I listen to this song while defending and sparring...)

Comment

Vicarious by Tool is my recent favorite for just brooding in Xyrath's temple and plotting world domination.

Also, Ghost Opera by Kamelot is a good song for when I feel the need to channel badassedness.
          Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
          Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

Generally how my playlist is set up these days:

Blue Foundation - Eyes on Fire (Zeds Dead Remix)

Pendulum - Self vs Self (feat. In Flames)

Rage Against the Machine - Calm Like a Bomb

Outkast & Rage Against the Machine - Bombs Over Bagdad

Gorillaz - Dracula

Daft Punk - One More Time

Apocaliptica - Carmina Burana
            (I have no idea why i have it but i love it)

And to end the playlist:
            Rage Against the Machine - Sleep Now in the Fire
            Let's make 'em scream

Comment

http://youtu.be/glHXhgqPRzQ

I think we can all agree this is good fight music. Raids, or challenges.
              Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Freaking Hilarious. Thank you for bringing a huge smile to my face.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashrabia View Post
                  Freaking Hilarious. Thank you for bringing a huge smile to my face.
                  Now to wipe that smile off your face.

Here's what I listen to when i'm 'quest-blocking' you guys.

http://youtu.be/fcbazH6aE2g

also, could this be how a Golgonian is supposed to be?
                  Last edited by Pyrok; 6 March 2012, 08:10 AM. Reason: Realisation in 3.... 2.... 1
                  Let's make 'em scream

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2TvNlEc9pw

funny...

Comment

My sparring song would probably Kill Everybody by Skrillex >.>
                      Though I do listen to a lot of metal and electronica when I'm generally bashing.
                      Commander Joscelin says, "Sup puppets."
                      A marionette bashes Commander Joscelin with its heavy wooden fists.

Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "For nineteen minutes I liked you"

Comment

Drop the world with little Wayne us a nice one for fighting against the odds.
                        Be wary of anything given to you by Jaethor, it will probably kill you someday

Comment

Originally posted by Oskar View Post
                          Drop the world with little Wayne us a nice one for fighting against the odds.
                          Nice choice, broseph.

(Also Skrillex isn't even music)
                          Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
                          Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

Originally posted by Dimetrius View Post
                            (Also Skrillex isn't even music)
                            ...I -love- dubstep, but then again I am a robot -shrugs-

Comment

Meh

eh Skrillex is alright, not my favorite personally. More of a Avenged Sevenfold and Static X type of guy. I really get into sparing with that in the background.
                              "Power is not simply measured by the strength of ones arm..." - Kenpachie -

"Two men enter, one man will leave." - Pit Master -

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I listen to more metal in my free time than anything Born of Osiris and Bring Me the Horizon are two of my faves but for some reason I get in a rhythm better with dubstep/techno for sparring and such.

Comment

Working...
                                X