• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't what is this I can't

Comment

• Originally posted by Chyren View Post
      I don't what is this I can't
      Drinking before you get to the forums isn't the best idea mate.
      Perhaps some woodsage would help? Hear it cures stupidity (justtttt joking)
      Commander Joscelin says, "Sup puppets."
      A marionette bashes Commander Joscelin with its heavy wooden fists.

Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "For nineteen minutes I liked you"

Comment

• See now that is where the funny is at. Stupid, but funny.

Comment

• Shax, love the sig.
          Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Comment

• You sit down on a wooden bench.
            a silver golem picks up a wooden bench.
            A silver golem lets a wooden bench fall to the ground.
            You rise from a wooden bench.

My golem can carry me.
            Commander Joscelin says, "Sup puppets."
            A marionette bashes Commander Joscelin with its heavy wooden fists.

Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "For nineteen minutes I liked you"

Comment

• A Pyromancer's eyes linger on your tiara for a few moments, a baffled look on his face.

You turn to a Pyromancer, raising your eyebrow questioningly.

You turn to a Pyromancer and say, "What, dare I ask, are you giving me that look for?"

The Pyromancer quickly averts his eyes, standing at attention as if nothing happened.

Having witnessed the incident, a guard of Golgonath strides over to the Pyromancer,
              sneering, "You watch where you put your eyes, recruit. That's a Master you're staring at."

You let out a quiet chuckle.

You say, "Indeed..."

The guardsman glances at you, casually slinging his morning star over his
              shoulder, the ball clanking against his armour. He jerks his head towards you
              before assuming a macho stance, focusing on a point in the distance.

The nearby guardsmen snicker in amusement, whispering to one another in hushed
              tones.

You narrow your eyes.

You say, "Unless the lot of you wish to be stationed in the farthest reaches
              of the Plains of Ash, I suggest you keep your mouths shut, and your eyes on
              the ground."

The majority of the guards bolt upright, scanning the horizon for enemies. The
              remaining guard relaxes his stance, glancing at you behind his helmet before
              dragging his feet a few paces away to stand with the rest of the guards.

You smirk.

You say, "That's more like it."
              Last edited by Dimetrius; 13 June 2010, 02:24 PM. Reason: Continuation
              Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
              Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

• The guards listened to you? wow? shocker.
                Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Comment

• Originally posted by roran View Post
                  The guards listened to you? wow? shocker.
                  Yeah, that's...that's funny...ha...
                  Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
                  Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

• I mean they obeyed you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dimetrius View Post
                      A Pyromancer's eyes linger on your tiara for a few moments, a baffled look on his face.

You turn to a Pyromancer, raising your eyebrow questioningly.

You turn to a Pyromancer and say, "What, dare I ask, are you giving me that look for?"

The Pyromancer quickly averts his eyes, standing at attention as if nothing happened.

Having witnessed the incident, a guard of Golgonath strides over to the Pyromancer,
                      sneering, "You watch where you put your eyes, recruit. That's a Master you're staring at."

You let out a quiet chuckle.

You say, "Indeed..."

The guardsman glances at you, casually slinging his morning star over his
                      shoulder, the ball clanking against his armour. He jerks his head towards you
                      before assuming a macho stance, focusing on a point in the distance.

The nearby guardsmen snicker in amusement, whispering to one another in hushed
                      tones.

You narrow your eyes.

You say, "Unless the lot of you wish to be stationed in the farthest reaches
                      of the Plains of Ash, I suggest you keep your mouths shut, and your eyes on
                      the ground."

The majority of the guards bolt upright, scanning the horizon for enemies. The
                      remaining guard relaxes his stance, glancing at you behind his helmet before
                      dragging his feet a few paces away to stand with the rest of the guards.

You smirk.

You say, "That's more like it."
                      o.O if this is what happens to you when im not around you, i need to be around you more lol i'd have loved to have interacted with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucia View Post
                        o.O if this is what happens to you when im not around you, i need to be around you more lol i'd have loved to have interacted with that.
                        But then it wouldn't have happened if you were there. You just said so...!

As a side note, I love when you log onto the forums and mass post. I'm not being sarcastic, actually. Your posts make me snicker and make people around me go "what? what? Are you sure you're working?"
                        Sir Ichiban drools all over himself.
                        You say, "Ready? Ready?"
                        You say, "Go get it!"
                        You throw a light crystal to the up.
                        You have recovered balance.
                        Sir Ichiban is no longer following you.
                        Sir Ichiban has just ridden up, astride a warhorse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xinia View Post
                          But then it wouldn't have happened if you were there. You just said so...!

As a side note, I love when you log onto the forums and mass post. I'm not being sarcastic, actually. Your posts make me snicker and make people around me go "what? what? Are you sure you're working?"
                          who me? *blush* i normally just read them rather then post. Mostly because its more entertaining to read it then it is to join in the chaos here. After what i've seen....

Chyren: Is crazy.

Roran: is bashed on heavily

Derris: likes butterflies

You (Xinia): are sporadic and random.

Dimetrius: Sarcasm master.

Yeah I seem to not need to add more to those around us now do I?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucia View Post
                            who me? *blush* i normally just read them rather then post. Mostly because its more entertaining to read it then it is to join in the chaos here. After what i've seen....

Chyren: Is crazy.

Roran: is bashed on heavily (I think that's an understatement.)

Derris: likes butterflies

You (Xinia): are sporadic and random.

Dimetrius: Sarcasm master.

Yeah I seem to not need to add more to those around us now do I?

you've got it almost right.

Comment

• I note that i'm not in Lucia's list. this is a mixed blessing.
                              Let's make 'em scream

Comment

• no hard feelings lucia, but it was funny.

Psychotic Lucia says, "Oh thank you for finding it, where was it?"
                                2080/2080h 260/260m 75xp >
                                "central nexus.
                                You say, "Central nexus."2080/2080h 260/260m 75xp >

Psychotic Lucia says, "How did it get there?!?"
                                "how could you forget 54?

Psychotic Lucia lifts a health potion to her lips, and takes a quick sip.
                                You say, "How could you forget 54?"

Arron uncorks a clotting salve, rubbing some of the contents onto his skin.
                                Arron uncorks a clotting salve, rubbing some of the contents onto his skin.

Psychotic Lucia says, "I've never checked the number on it..."
                                lol
                                You laugh out loud.2080/2080h 260/260m 75xp >
                                who
                                Denizens of Akanbar are as follows:Roran Silvanus, Umbra Vera (at: Bar room of the Phoenix Folly
                                Inn).
                                Derris, of the Merchants
                                Tiny Tiki, the Loved (at: Centre of the Plaza of Seasons).
                                Melnyth, the Spirited Shadow (at: The Penumbra Inn).
                                Psychotic Lucia, The Mumbler (at: Bar room of the Phoenix Folly Inn).
                                Devon (at: Room 201).
                                Pyrok, Servant of the Fire (at: Before a great fireplace).
                                Viridiana, of the Forsaken (at: Bar room of the Phoenix Folly Inn).
                                Connor
                                Roeshak, the Wind of Night (at: Bar room of the Phoenix Folly Inn).
                                Vestige Draknor, Assassin (at: Bar room of the Phoenix Folly Inn).
                                Crafter Ashdan, of Golgonath (at: Golgonath Trading Centre).
                                Arron, the Assassin (at: Bar room of the Phoenix Folly Inn).

Arron lifts a health potion to his lips, and takes a quick sip.
                                pace
                                You pace impatiently up and down.2080/2080h 260/260m 75xp >

A gruff voice can be heard from Celestial Island, booming "Hoist your glasses
                                for Young Devon, who has just completed his novicehood."
                                Psychotic Lucia lifts a sensory potion to her lips, and takes a quick sip.

[ novice ] > Roeshak, the Wind of Night says, "Welcome to the lands Devon."
                                Psychotic Lucia says, "May I have it back now?"

[ novice ] > Connor says, "Welcome to the lands, Devon"
                                "it depends.
                                You say, "It depends."2080/2080h 260/260m 75xp >
                                Roeshak turns to you and says, "Give it back."
                                "is here a reward?
                                You say, "Is here a reward?"2080/2080h 260/260m 75xp >

[ novice ] > Derris, of the Merchants says, "Welcome and Congratulations,
                                Devon, Glad to have you."

Psychotic Lucia says, "No..."
                                "'cause, it's illegal for us to help city enemies...
                                You say, "'cause, it's illegal for us to help city enemies..."2080/2080h 260/260m 75xp >
                                "so we can't...
                                You say, "So we can't..."2080/2080h 260/260m 75xp >
                                who
                                Denizens of Akanbar are as follows:Roran Silvanus, Umbra Vera (at: Bar room of the Phoenix Folly
                                Inn).
                                Derris, of the Merchants
                                Tiny Tiki, the Loved (at: Centre of the Plaza of Seasons).
                                Melnyth, the Spirited Shadow (at: The Penumbra Inn).
                                Psychotic Lucia, The Mumbler (at: Bar room of the Phoenix Folly Inn).
                                Devon (at: Room 201).
                                Pyrok, Servant of the Fire (at: Before a great fireplace).
                                Viridiana, of the Forsaken (at: Bar room of the Phoenix Folly Inn).
                                Connor
                                Roeshak, the Wind of Night (at: Bar room of the Phoenix Folly Inn).
                                Vestige Draknor, Assassin (at: Bar room of the Phoenix Folly Inn).
                                Crafter Ashdan, of Golgonath (at: Golgonath Trading Centre).
                                Arron, the Assassin (at: Bar room of the Phoenix Folly Inn).

Roeshak chuckles quietly.

Psychotic Lucia says, "..."

Viridiana frowns in disapproval.

Arron turns to you and says, "Give it back man"
                                console lucia
                                You wrap your arms around Psychotic Lucia in a consoling manner.2080/2080h 260/260m 75xp >

Vestige Draknor nods his head at Arron.
                                "nah, go fetch
                                You say, "Nah, go fetch"2080/2080h 260/260m 75xp >
                                throw longsword u
                                You throw The Mourner's Blade to the up.2080/2080h 260/260m 75xp u>

Psychotic Lucia has just walked up.
                                2080/2080h 260/260m 75xp u>

You have recovered balance.

Comment

Working...
                                X