No announcement yet.

Lore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What of the lore involving the usage of giant shadow gates to lure Imperial Dragons into the Shadow Realm during the Dragon Wars? That never made it to the Great Library either.

Comment

I am positive that Magnum was the first to have the sword.....I believe a case was made about the Legion and Shadow Warriors having Guildmaster weapons and that is why Lord Aten decided to bring it back into play.
      To be the best, one must defeat the best. Not once, but on a consistent basis.

Comment

Your own logic is disproving that. The sword was around before the Legion even came into being.

Comment

Originally posted by Silas View Post
          Your own logic is disproving that. The sword was around before the Legion even came into being.
          You're right, I wasn't very clear in my last post so let me fix it.....

Magnum was the first to recieve the sword after Aten decided to bring it back into play.......as for the Legion weapon....I swore that was the story, but I could be mistaken.

Who was the first to ever wield the sword, well that is beyond me. Sorry for the confusion.
          Last edited by Aaridan; 8 February 2011, 04:15 PM.
          To be the best, one must defeat the best. Not once, but on a consistent basis.

Comment

Originally posted by Joscelin View Post
            What of the lore involving the usage of giant shadow gates to lure Imperial Dragons into the Shadow Realm during the Dragon Wars? That never made it to the Great Library either.
            Shadow Gates lore!

Comment

You could write them down and place them in the box at the library if you want them preserved.

Comment

Working...
              X