No announcement yet.

Quick Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They did it to add more realism. That thing from the other thread you were talking about.

Because riding a sabre-tooth tiger is somewhat more believable than riding a gorilla. Or a dinosaur.

Comment

• Legend tells of a place where these creatures still exist, in one manner of speaking or another.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nakarym View Post
        Legend tells of a place where these creatures still exist, in one manner of speaking or another.
        No, don't you get their hopes up by pulling a Jaethor. They're gone. Dead. They're not coming back to life. Just like your childhood pet, Spot. If the Demonologists needed organs, they would harvest those creatures. And then their ritual would fail because THEYRE NEVER COMING BACK.
        Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaethor View Post
          No, don't you get their hopes up by pulling a Jaethor. They're gone. Dead. They're not coming back to life. Just like your childhood pet, Spot. If the Demonologists needed organs, they would harvest those creatures. And then their ritual would fail because THEYRE NEVER COMING BACK.
          No love for the great velocirilla. My heart bleeds.

Comment

• I seem to recall another factor into the line up of Shadow Warrior mounts: Everyone had a saber-tooth tiger, other mounts were few and far between. So the new mounts came into being and the saber-tooth became the king of mounts.
            Yes, templars. I'd rather ride around on a giant meat eating cat with teeth the size of small swords over your best warhorse anyday. Much easier to pet.
            Let's make 'em scream

Comment

• Originally posted by Pyrok View Post
              I seem to recall another factor into the line up of Shadow Warrior mounts: Everyone had a saber-tooth tiger, other mounts were few and far between. So the new mounts came into being and the saber-tooth became the king of mounts.
              Yes, templars. I'd rather ride around on a giant meat eating cat with teeth the size of small swords over your best warhorse anyday. Much easier to pet.
              Now that the demonologists are out, can the black legion get ridiculously hideous demon mounts? I think that'd be much more appropriate.
              We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

• His skin covered in brown and light green splotches, this cersae looks as if
                he has seen many battles. While he is a humanoid creature, his hands and feet
                have webbing in between the digits, presumably to help propel it through
                water. The palms of his hands bulge unnaturally out, the reason foreign to
                you.
                For what reason would this creatures hands bulge in such a way?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaal View Post
                  ...for a reason foreign to you. Though I daresay if I did have an answer (which I do not), it would be found IC, not on a forum thread. You're the Demonologist here, get to work.

Last edited by Nakarym; 6 May 2014, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Plastic surgery
                    Maybe he kept hitting himself
                    He's allergic to water. But just on his hands.
                    He had a hole in his hands and water got in
                    His hands are sponges
                    Censored
                    Maybe he's born with it.
                    Maybe it's maybeline.
                    He plays that one game where you try slapping the other person's hand as hard as you can until they give up.
                    Blood rituals.
                    Water rituals.
                    He's part puffer fish.
                    He's completely puffer fish and you're high.
                    Black Manta did experiments.

Originally posted by Nakarym View Post
                    ...for a reason foreign to you. Though I daresay if I did have an answer (which I do not), it would be found IC, not on a forum thread. You're the Demonologist here, get to work.

Exactly what Nakarym said.
                    Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

• I think what I was more or less asking was this: Is there a specific reason why this feature is pointed out above something else? I mean, something to the effect of gills behind his ears could have been put here instead and nobody would have taken a second glance. This odd deformity begs the question of 'why'. There is no other purpose to this creature other than to annoy would be sailors in very specific parts of the ocean. To be even more specific in my question, is there a quest, or something more that can be done with the Cersaes... If so, I have not found anything. The bodies of these things don't last long enough as is to really sail back to someone to complete a would be quest anyways.

Meh. Idle thoughts, questions... meh. Not really expecting an answer. Just putting it out there is all.

Comment

I think what I was more or less asking was this: Is there a specific reason why this feature is pointed out above something else? I mean, something to the effect of gills behind his ears could have been put here instead and nobody would have taken a second glance. This odd deformity begs the question of 'why'. There is no other purpose to this creature other than to annoy would be sailors in very specific parts of the ocean. To be even more specific in my question, is there a quest, or something more that can be done with the Cersaes... If so, I have not found anything. The bodies of these things don't last long enough as is to really sail back to someone to complete a would be quest anyways.

Meh. Idle thoughts, questions... meh. Not really expecting an answer. Just putting it out there is all.
                        Quick Questions is not the place (nor is there any) to ask gods or even players for information concerning how to complete quests. It's for "Is this a bug" or "when did this happen" or "when's the next auction" or Pyrok and Lawrence having witty conversations, apparently.

Comment

• It's our civic duty to share with the masses. Pretty sure if we had our own thread, only Jaethor would bother reading it. *sniffle*
                          We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

• I'd say it's better than reading the newspaper in the morning. Less drama, more comedy
                            Let's make 'em scream

Comment

• But just as many old people.

Comment

• Good lord, it's like my worst nightmare come true. Isn't there some law against you ragamuffins all being here at once?

Comment

Working...
                                X