• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a thing to wake up to!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nakarym View Post
      What a thing to wake up to!
      And from what I hear, it's all your fault.
      We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

• The Great Hunt of 403
        August 19th, 2013
        More please... more...

If the participant placed the corpse in another city’s ring, however, it would deduct one point from that city’s count.
        Rather than this, I'd suggest that if you place a corpse in another city's ring, it nullifies the next corpse that is placed within. If I were to put 100 bodies in Elysium's Ring, they wouldn't know how many corpses they'd need until they started to get points again. I just don't like the idea of taking only 1 point away from another city. Essentially makes your corpse half the value of another. Not to mention, if someone were to take the contest super serious, a citizen would only need to hand their bodies to another citizen of the city they'd like to win to counter this design.

Question: Why doesn't Akanbar host such events as Double XP weekends? Could be another means of advertising and increasing player population on days that might otherwise be slow, or require some people present. I mean, rather than stating "If we get enough people, than Event will occur." One could host Double XP weekend and hope that enough people are drawn in by that. Then continue with Event

Question: I know that certain events require more people, but could we fix the timing on the Arena? There is such a short time span to indicate that one is interested in doing it, and then, it seemingly happens very infrequently.

Question: Could we get a link on the Akanbar website that directly goes to the Akanbar forums?
        Last edited by Kaal; 26 January 2014, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• Question: Can the website be updated asides from the news feed? Also, IG help files. Please help, wtf do demonology and summoning do? Ta ♡♥

Comment

• Originally posted by zion View Post
            Question: Can the website be updated asides from the news feed? Also, IG help files. Please help, wtf do demonology and summoning do? Ta ♡♥
            Website, yes. I've already sent the files out, but will nag. Help files, I was holding off until the three guilds were released, then I'm doing a semi-rehaul (more chapters). Demonology helps demonologists and summoning helps summoning.
            Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

• New shadow guild?! >.> who do I have to beg to be part of that? :-D

Comment

New shadow guild?! >.> who do I have to beg to be part of that? :-D
                You have to beg the powers that be to finish releasing it. *Grin*
                We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence View Post
                  You have to beg the powers that be to finish releasing it. *Grin*
                  Sorry :/ I was planning on releasing guilds last.... or two weekends ago, but then family stuff and that comes before you ugly lot.
                  Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

• I think people are having a hard time wrapping their heads around the fact their ever present deities are actually smarter-than-your-average-mortals with a keyboard. You know, with a family, and bills, and a 'crippling' addiction to coffee.

I say that because i think that's like the fifth time Jaethor's basically gone 'I HAVE FAMILY PROBLEMS RIGHT NAO LEMME ALONE!'
                    Let's make 'em scream

Comment

• Originally posted by Pyrok View Post
                      a 'crippling' addiction to coffee.
                      Eat your words, I can stop any time I want.

And yes, for the love of me, change the subject.

Comment

• I used to have that addiction... Then I left akanbar for a while, and that addiction vanished.

Jaethor, go be family man, I can wait :-D

Comment

• Question: How long does one have to be around for to be considered active?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pyrok View Post
                            I think people are having a hard time wrapping their heads around the fact their ever present deities are actually smarter-than-your-average-mortals with a keyboard. You know, with a family, and bills, and a 'crippling' addiction to coffee.

I say that because i think that's like the fifth time Jaethor's basically gone 'I HAVE FAMILY PROBLEMS RIGHT NAO LEMME ALONE!'
                            Haha I just seriously feel guilty (but yes, I realize I wouldn't have done anything differently) that Akanbar quite literally collapses, we've got Mount Vesuvius raining hellfire down, everyone's freaking out, the guilds are supposed to be released, maps, guildtasks, member lists and all stop working.... and I pack my bags and leave. Everyone's been great with understanding, but I cannot shake the "In Akanbar's darkest hour since 2005, Jaethor is nowhere to be found". All I could do for almost a week was post on the forums assuring people it was okay.

It also doesn't help that I find coding here to be relaxing, so I worked on a dumbass side project, so during all this eruption and molten lava of death, I'm like "Look at what I made. It's pretty. Hang it on your fridge, Zycandos". And you know, Nakarym, Erebus and Zycandos most of all have just put up with me swimmingly, smiling and nodding while I am less than in my right mind.

If no one's noticed, I just finished my fourth cup of coffee 10 minutes ago. I appreciate you all.

Comment

Question: How long does one have to be around for to be considered active?
                              That is a mystery of the ages, much like "how long does one have to be not-around for to be considered inactive".

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaethor View Post
                                "In Akanbar's darkest hour since 2005, Jaethor is nowhere to be found".
                                I'm pretty sure I remember there being times of Akanbar being down for weeks at a time, before Jaethor even existed (according to Lore), so I highly doubt this is our darkest hour :P

Comment

Working...
                                X