Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lawrence View Post
    Not to be unnecessarily rude... but.
    How long ago did you say that you didn't have time to be on akanbar all day anymore?
    Well, I'd be in it all the time I was on akanbar.
    Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Comment

I found it the other day...
      I got past the first level easy enough, but after that... First room on the second level killed me

Was fun though! Lots of money too.
      Hi. I don't have anything interesting or funny to put here, so I just left a generic placeholder till I do. Bye!

Comment

Originally posted by Alaxandria View Post
        I found it the other day...
        I got past the first level easy enough, but after that... First room on the second level killed me

Was fun though! Lots of money too.
        No offense meant, but that's what we like to hear. We wanted to make sure the dungeon had a little something for everyone, whether you're a group of five level 90+ or one young one hunting alone. The gold bit was debated, but we decided to leave it as is. All in all, I'm glad you're enjoying it.
        Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

The things you run into on the second floor USED to be way farther down. Running into them that near to the beginning makes me wonder what you guys put in the bowels of the dungeon... the killer rabbit comes to mind.
          Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrok View Post
            The things you run into on the second floor USED to be way farther down. Running into them that near to the beginning makes me wonder what you guys put in the bowels of the dungeon... the killer rabbit comes to mind.
            This makes me want to go play in the lower levels of the dungeon. heh.
            We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

Working...
            X