Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's cool. I figured it'd be something like that. The central thought behind it was mostly that, as a player, it can be frustrating to have to wait for someone to try your skills on. both to check damage, and to simply grab text for making settings. But yeah.
    We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence View Post
      That's cool. I figured it'd be something like that. The central thought behind it was mostly that, as a player, it can be frustrating to have to wait for someone to try your skills on. both to check damage, and to simply grab text for making settings. But yeah.
      Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet, don't be a recluse!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nakarym View Post
        Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet, don't be a recluse!
        ._. quit poking around in my brain.
        We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence View Post
          ._. quit poking around in my brain.
          *cues dramatic music*

Comment

• Player asked me about idea. I'm still drinking coffee and snarking them into a hole, so feel free to poke holes or agree with idea.

A way to check people's donations, other than going back through logs.
            City Donations (Your Name Here). Guild Donations (You Know This Part). Annually?
            I think it would be useful for checking for rank donations, though.
            Thanks for being my favorite God
            Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

• More mount emotes maybe? Licking and stuff like that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fleur View Post
                More mount emotes maybe? Licking and stuff like that?
                Cat mounts: mountyawn
                Horses: mountsnort
                Let's make 'em scream

Comment

• Originally posted by Pyrok View Post
                  Cat mounts: mountyawn
                  Horses: mountsnort
                  Took me a few moments to realize cat mounts = Tigers/Panthers and not like... house... cats...

Comment

• I definitely thought Pyrok was making fun of them. Cat mount emotes? Yawn.
                    Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

• Maybe some way to stop an army from marching once it has started? (Maybe also a way for them to not march through doors also)

Comment

• Twas thinking about Akanbar as a whole. We have these a great many quests, tasks, and various ways of competing between one another through indirect means. Of course, we have the means of combat for those who like that more intimate rivalry. What I'd suggest, or my idea rather, is a yearly competition of sorts. Sacrifice bodies to a idle of sorts and at the conclusion of each year... one person takes the crown. Not just bodies though, commodities, coin, spars in the name of said 'idol'.

My original thought was that this could be a way for a city to run their government. Whom ever performs the best, or acts in best interest of the Empire, year in and out would be the next years leader. No voting. Not dependent upon a inactive patron to appoint someone. Obviously, this is high risk and high reward. Someone could infiltrate a city and rob them blind just because they are the most active person in the city.

So a substantial reward of sorts that effects that person for the duration of the year. However, make said person walk with the burden of the Blood Scroll. The benefit should be sufficient to drive everyone's interest, yet, at the same time to discourage those who would rather not be persecuted for their successes.

Thoughts, please comment. I hate nothing more than for a god to say "No" and no discussion comes of it. Love you Jaethor!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaal View Post
                          Not dependent upon a inactive patron to appoint someone
                          Whoa, WHOA. I won't leave my 'definitely no' in this post as well but just WHOA.

Comment

• WHOA! That was certainly not meant to be a jab at you. HAHA! I am not blind, i have seen your presence. I was making reference to the days before your ascension.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaal View Post
                              WHOA! That was certainly not meant to be a jab at you. HAHA! I am not blind, i have seen your presence. I was making reference to the days before your ascension.
                              /closes the torture chamber

Damn.

Comment

• I know we have a ton of quests already... Was just thinking of a general idea behind a new type of quest. Two that I don't really see in the land of Akanbar.

Time Trial 1.0
                                ---- A gladiator challenge of sorts. Should you survive all a certain amount of time without leaving the designated quest area. During this time, it might be possible for you to kill each thing and thus expedite the time of the quest. Or, you could simply run around and avoid said targets until the conclusion of the time trial. This could be a great quest for both young and veteran players. DISCUSS!
                                Wave Trial 1.0
                                ---- My main idea regarding this is similar to the boards we have for best fisher... best cartographer. Basically, wave one is ridiculously easy, and wave 50 is ridiculously hard. This idea could be done both single, or with a group. However, I'd suggest you limit the group number to two... On top of that, have two different leader boards. one for singles and another for couples.
                                Wave Trial 1.1
                                ---- In addition to the idea above: Success would be determined by one of two ways. Either A) you complete the entire wave based challenge by getting to and beating wave 50. Or B) you could "Surrender". Obviously a different command for surrender since we already have that one. However, basically you concede that wave wave X is as far as you can go. Thus ending the challenge and wave instantly and only giving credit for the previous wave that was completed completely. To dumb it down, IF YOU DIE, you get credit for NOTHING! lol.
                                Wave Trial 1.2
                                ---- Another side thought: Make this particular challenge available only once per year. Could keep track of the Greatest of all time, and then keep track of the greatest of that year... meh.
                                Wave Trial 2.0
                                ---- Same idea as above, but instead make it a quest. Depending on what wave you make it to, determines the value of the quest. Defeat wave 5 you might get 5 silver. Defeat wave 50 you might get 20 gold.

Anyways! Love hearing feedback.

Comment

Working...
                                X