Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This stuff won't be coded. There are ranks. Cities are free to promote as they please. Does that mean I will be coding any unique things for cities' ranks? No. No I will not be. Ideas for ranks should be talked to with city leaders or, as Nakarym said, your patron.

I'm trying not to sound mean or "rah rah kids on my idea-lawn". I'm fine with people discussing things, but realize that you shouldn't idea anything your city can do on their own. As fun as it is to wipe dribble from chins, I would like a world where mortals do it themselves.
    Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

• Publishing paintings onto city library walls.

Comment

• The Colosseum is pretty cool.
        The Arena'a multi-terrain area is awesome.
        But why not have a multi-terrain area for people to spar in?
        We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence View Post
          The Colosseum is pretty cool.
          The Arena'a multi-terrain area is awesome.
          But why not have a multi-terrain area for people to spar in?
          Try stepping outside the Colosseum...

Originally posted by Lawrence View Post
          A city noticeboard for posting city rank requirements.
          Ysallyra's are currently sitting around 800 posts back.
          Yes, I know, I could repost them, but this seems like a good idea to me.
          It was discussed with Ysallyran and God alike and simply putting ranks in library is good 'nuff.
          Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaethor View Post
            Try stepping outside the Colosseum...
            [[ Data Redacted ]]
            Last edited by Nakarym; 11 April 2014, 01:01 AM.

Comment

• Just a couple idea.....

Can incense be grouped? instead of having to hand it over individually?

I enjoy a little realism and thought maybe when your sleeping you can heard muffled noises but not actually hear what is being said by those around you?

Also with meditating, I thought maybe if someone spoke to you directly it would stop your meditation?

Comment

• Originally posted by Avillia View Post
                Just a couple idea.....

Can incense be grouped? instead of having to hand it over individually?

I enjoy a little realism and thought maybe when your sleeping you can heard muffled noises but not actually hear what is being said by those around you?

Also with meditating, I thought maybe if someone spoke to you directly it would stop your meditation?
                First two are actually ideas that have been approved already (suggested from the old idea submission method) that I kinda forgot about implementing. The third one I would prefer not putting in, just since it could be used against someone in a spar if the other person is a jerk.

Comment

• I always thought it was weird that you could meditate while someone was bashing up on you...
                  Hi. I don't have anything interesting or funny to put here, so I just left a generic placeholder till I do. Bye!

Comment

• New trading skill and/or construction list

Taxidermy

I want to be able to mount animals and heads to put around the place
                    Hi. I don't have anything interesting or funny to put here, so I just left a generic placeholder till I do. Bye!

Comment

• Only if stuffing people is an option... >.>;

Comment

• Any chance of mountcall being able to get your mount out of being stabled?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shax View Post
                          Only if stuffing people is an option... >.>;
                          I second this
                          Seig is rather Dashing and Charming no?

Dashing Seig says, "We should run an ass slapping train on dat phat booty"
                          2240/2240h 280/280m 58xp >
                          Words to Live By:
                          "I dont assume to understand women" -Sir Magnum Veritan 2016
                          "...and RNGesus hates me cause I don't believe in him so..." -myself 2016

Comment

• So, the language skill in intelligence is cool and all, but since everyone gets elysian/golgonian/ysallyran, speaking in your city's own language doesn't necessarily do any good. What about making it so you only learn a city's language if you've been a resident? Losing it if you leave doesn't make sense to me, no. But it seems odd that someone who has never set foot in ysallyra knows ysallyran simply by learning intelligence.

Edit: Also, what about things that actually require languages? I mean, we have all these languages, and no real use for them, as far as I can tell.
                            We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence View Post
                              So, the language skill in intelligence is cool and all, but since everyone gets elysian/golgonian/ysallyran, speaking in your city's own language doesn't necessarily do any good. What about making it so you only learn a city's language if you've been a resident? Losing it if you leave doesn't make sense to me, no. But it seems odd that someone who has never set foot in ysallyra knows ysallyran simply by learning intelligence.

Edit: Also, what about things that actually require languages? I mean, we have all these languages, and no real use for them, as far as I can tell.
                              As much as I understand the sentiment, I don't believe this (the first half) is going to be bent any. Given that the 'minor' languages are also accrued simply through learning, it stands to reason that the imaginary resources available for the ardent Intelligencist would cover the tongues of the three largest coalitions in the known world. Besides, you don't have to live in a place to learn the language; I've never been to France or the Arab Nation!

No comment on the second bit.

Comment

• Disappointing, but understandable.

Comment

Working...
                                X