No announcement yet.

Macey AKA Rachelle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont know macy that well ooc but what i did know i loved . She was a beautiful person inside and out and the world is empty without having her around to share her smiles and her love of life and family and friends and her dog. *sniffles* she was way too young and full of energy to have it taken away from her and i for one am a better person for knowing her. WILL MISS YOU ! *brushes back tears as they fall on her keyboard*

Comment

I put a half dozen pics of Macey and of her artwork in an album on my profile page, just to try to give the tiniest glimmer of the wonderful young woman behind the character we knew. I hope they let people see just a little of her spirit and her beautiful soul.

http://forums.akanbar.com/album.php?albumid=23

Comment

I never knew Macey/Rachelle that well, but its always sad when a wonderful person dies before their time. I am shedding tears as I write this. I hope wherever you are you are happy.

Also, I am sorry to everyone who knew her better then myself, you have my condolences.
        Jaethor, God of Enlightenment says, "99 akanbar bugs on the wall, 99 akanbar
        bugs, take one down, fix it, 124 akanbar bugs on the wall..."
        Insidious Shax is here, riding a wooden rocking horse.
        You are 234 years old.
        The year is 456.
        Numbeeeerssss....

Comment

Here's the last one for the list, Macey.

51/ We'll always love you Rachelle.

My heart goes out to all who knew Macey, especially her parents.
          The world is a lesser place without her.

Comment

Macey Vankosky Scholarship in Fine Arts

Macey's memorial scholarship has been established at the University of Alberta. If anyone wishes to make a donation, follow the link below, fill out the page, and in the 'special instructions' section type 'Macey Vankosky Scholarship in Fine Arts' in the box.

Miss you every day, Macey hon. x

https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/d...?EventID=40270
            Last edited by Kenan; 21 April 2011, 07:16 PM.

Comment

For Macey

It's just gone one year since we lost Macey. I wrote a poem today, kind of inspired by my return to Akanbar at this time and how it's made me feel. Not worthy of her, but thought I'd share it just to mark this time of her anniversary.
              ----------------------------------------
              Poem for Macey

Every tree in the breeze whispers with your voice
              Down every woody path your footsteps echo
              In every shadow you slip just out of sight

Through bright clearings, sunless groves
              You’re travelling with me still
              In every realm, in every world

Forever Chieftain in the forest of my heart

Comment

Beautiful.

Comment

Tribute

I was recently asked to write a little piece in memory of Macey for the Navigating Cyberloss blog. I thought it could be a nice tribute to her and that maybe some of you who knew her might like to read it. You can access it via the following link:

For Macey - A Friend I Never Met

Comment

Working...
                  X