Complaints Department

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jaethor View Post
    Ilshara (came out of dormancy in time to participate)
    Thank you for not posting a Lady's age. Very gracious of you.

Also, (and I know this isn't the thank you thread, but it goes with what you guys are saying above), thanks to all the people who take time out of their lives (for free, mind you) and make this game something we all can come back to and enjoy (and sometimes pay for).

We all should remember that before complaining about something quite trivial. *cough*

Comment

• I don't mind trivial complaints, so long as they're rooted in fact .

If a player were to post "Jaethor is a narcissistic jerk who, despite his efforts to improve Akanbar, is no where near as cool as Aten", I'd be okay with you posting that complaint. I'd probably chop onions or something, but it's a valid opinion, no matter how wrong it is...

In effort to launch the complaints thread back into its usual ranting goodness:

Players don't freakin document anything, Elysium especially. I don't know if it's stage fright or laziness, but if a huge event happens, at least post somewhere about it, at most write down a book. It's why Pyrok will always hold a spot in my cesspool of a heart...
      Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

• My apologies.

Comment

• I do the events for huge changes in Akanbar and it's quieter than Golgonath's Library during a book drive.
          Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

• Woah woah woah, changes? Let's not get carried away now..

Comment

• Originally posted by Silas View Post
              Woah woah woah, changes? Let's not get carried away now..
              Your words cut me deep, Silas.

(Seriously, ow )

Comment

• He's just bitter.... like the pith of a lemon.
                Let's make 'em scream

Comment

• Originally posted by Pyrok View Post
                  He's just bitter.... like the pith of a lemon.
                  Not wrong, though. On a side note, I feel like you two went to join the avatar club and gave up week one...

Comment

• Lemons...are like avatars. They're terrible things that are briefly useful and then you forget about them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silas View Post
                      Lemons...are like avatars. They're terrible things that are briefly useful and then you forget about them.
                      Boooo.....
                      3qhsqi.jpg

Comment

• I tried to keep up with the avatar club, but the pace was too fast. So i just stuck with Abu. it fits.
                        Let's make 'em scream

Comment

• ...that was only the first one!

Also, I -still- cannot see that picture for some reason.

Comment

• I'm rebelling against the club. The club can't handle me right now.
                            Let's make 'em scream

Comment

• Rebellion complete.

Comment

• Remember to enjoy all instincts of rebellion and general mental faculties while you are still able, listeners.

All hail the Glow Cloud.
                                Last edited by Nakarym; 14 September 2013, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X