Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joscelin View Post
    I'm not one of em. o_o
    I'll give you a hint. One is Tiki. The other is Xyoa. ...That should do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Silas View Post
      I'll give you a hint. One is Tiki. The other is Xyoa. ...That should do it.
      There goes the air of mystery and suspense.

Comment

Well, I'd lay odds there's a couple of others, but this is an issue with this kind of reward system generally - it very easily ends up with mates trading them with each other. (And to stay on topic, I have 2 roleplay points myself, though given me by a guide. Not sure if that's worth bragging about, unless it's evidence of record low number of buddies.)

Comment

Originally posted by Shax
          Seamstress Shax, Crafter of Golgonath
          You are level 58.
          You are 3% of the way to the next level.
          You are female.
          You have associated yourself with the demonic hordes.
          You worship Ilessa, Goddess of Twilight.
          You are not in any divine order.
          You have an armour rating of 78.
          You are a serf of Golgonath.
          You are an Apprentice Crafter of the Crafters.
          Your health is 2320 out of 2320.
          Your mana is 290 out of 290.
          You have 72g 3s 3c.
          You are 34 years old.
          You have accumulated 14 roleplay points.

Just doesn't seem as impressive anymore. Roran might surpass me at any moment!
          No matter how much gold you have, or how high a level you are, I'll always remember to rub toxins on to the right dagger and not spend an hour fighting you next time.
          lol.
          I'd like to show you this

Skill name Level
          Brawling Unsurpassable
          Agility Unsurpassable
          Resilience Unsurpassable
          Lore Unsurpassable
          Intelligence Unsurpassable
          Weapons Unsurpassable
          Awareness Learned - Lonely low skill.
          Shadows Unsurpassable
          Assassination Unsurpassable
          Toxins Unsurpassable
          Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Comment

All that shows is that you are logged in a lot. You haven't done much that I can see. The most is roleplay(lol) with people and sit around at the oak or folly going 'Hey dood!'

Edit: I'm not trying to be a prick about it, really. Just make an effort once in a while :/
            Last edited by Silas; 15 October 2010, 08:26 PM.

Comment

I have 22 days left out of my 7 month deployment to Afghanistan... Or am I not allowed to brag about that here? -hope face- Oh, and I didn't get myself killed out here.
              You shout "Hello, fifty hens?"
              Fifty hens shouts, "Muhahaha"
              You scream, "Eeeeeppp!", in terror.
              Jaethor, God of Enlightenment says, "Your smithing is terrible, it seems."
              Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Pff. Your grammar are fine."

Comment

Originally posted by Shax
                You take an oak chest from inside a mahogany wardrobe.
                2280/2280h 285/285m >
                You insert a key in the lock of an oak chest and turn, unlocking it.
                2280/2280h 285/285m >
                You place a bunch of glowing berries inside an oak chest.
                2280/2280h 285/285m >
                2280/2280h 285/285m >
                2280/2280h 285/285m >
                You insert a key in the lock of an oak chest and turn, locking it firmly shut.
                2280/2280h 285/285m >
                You place an oak chest inside a mahogany wardrobe.
                2280/2280h 285/285m >
                You insert a key in the lock of a mahogany wardrobe and turn, locking it
                firmly shut.

Note: Sooooo...these aren't my berries. They're Derris' . Haha. BUT I HAVE THEM FOR NOW! Baha.
                Exploding dye, you will be mine!
                -cackle- Going to hold them ransom? jk. ;D I so hope that it gets figured out.

Comment

I fail to see how..glowing berries..is worth bragging about...

Comment

I fail to see how..glowing berries..is worth bragging about...
                    Do you have three berries? It's worth bragging about because the people who have done it think it is. It not simply about the berries. It's about what's behind the berries, what we have been trying to accomplish. Well, Shax is trying to accomplish with me as a berry benefactor. :P

Comment

Oh. I thought this thread was for stuff you've accomplished. My bad.

Comment

Oh. I thought this thread was for stuff you've accomplished. My bad.
                        Seems we have accomplished something. True, we may not have accomplished our main goal, the 'exploding' dye... but you go pick three of them berries and then get back to me when you've accomplished that. :P

Not to be a jerk, but people post here because they feel it is an accomplishment and they have put effort and time into doing something. Just because someone doesn't believe it is a bragable accomplishment, doesn't mean it isn't. Complaints have their own thread.

Comment

Originally posted by derris View Post
                          Not to be a jerk, but people post here because they feel it is an accomplishment and they have put effort and time into doing something. Just because someone doesn't believe it is a bragable accomplishment, doesn't mean it isn't. Complaints have their own thread.
                          To effectively destroy the air of awkward, and replace it with my own...

I hereby nominate Derris for bragging rights, by virtue of 'Thread's Fiercest 'tude'.

Also, I uhh...well. I'm the biggest, most petty bitch in the past century, I think that's pretty brag-worthy?
                          Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
                          Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

Nice one, Dimetrius. You just destroyed the first interesting thing going on in Akanbar for a month

Comment

Mmm, what would that be, exactly?
                              Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
                              Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

Originally posted by Dimetrius View Post
                                the air of awkward
                                Anyone else need the the obvious explained? I'm here 'til Tuesday

Comment

Working...
                                X