Bragging Podium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roran View Post
    You just have no tolerance. you're a very, very, irritable, the most irritable person I've ever met, learn something from, Xyoa he puts up with me almost every day of his life.
    Maybe if you laid off on the five cans of Monster per hour. He'd enjoy yer company better. Try a galleon of tea per hour like every good British. o_o -pokes- And without sugar... sugar in your caffeinated drink shrinks yer testicles and makes your chest hair recede whilst effeminate parts grow in its place. (not tryin' to be misogynistic. >_>)

*Edit* Oh right... it's a bragging podium! I uhh.... own a galleon and a five room house! Yeahh... something everybody already has at one point or another in their lives.
    Last edited by Joscelin; 21 August 2010, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joscelin View Post
      I uhh.... own a galleon and a five room house! Yeahh... something everybody already has at one point or another in their lives.
      I don't have either of those things :b
      Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
      Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

I'm on my way to that housey thing =D
        We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence View Post
          I'm on my way to that housey thing =D
          Oh, I have everything I need, commwise. I just don't care enough to save up the gold for it.

I have [Roeshak's] house, the top floor of the Pyro tower, and the private Master's quarters.

I think having a bigger house is just...excessive.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"

Comment

Heh. you say excessive like its a bad thing! =D
            We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

I have a house! But no galleon yet, have the comms for it, and the skill to use it, but not the gold... sadly. Talk to me in about a year IG, and I'll have the ship and a shop.

Dunno what else I could brag on... Most people have been Senator/equivalent of at least once in their lives, same for Guildmaster... -mutter- Dunno... -shrug- Derris isn't an exciting person, apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by derris View Post
                Most people have been Senator/equivalent of at least once in their lives, same for Guildmaster... -mutter- Dunno... -shrug- Derris isn't an exciting person, apparently.
                Get Senate Proconsul, and don't disappear for months on end. That'd be something to brag about ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Dimetrius View Post
                  Get Senate Proconsul, and don't disappear for months on end. That'd be something to brag about ;D
                  Well, don't plan on challenging for that position anytime soon. That's not Derris' goal as of now. I don't disappear for months on end, cause well, you know me... with the no life and all, even though college is a bit** schedule wise. What if I went Archdeacon, would that be a good alternative? ;D not that that's going to happen at -all-.

Derris is happy being Derris. =P

Comment

I've owned three different five room houses.

I've owned two three roomers.

I've built and given away two one room houses - One to Wispera, and one to Charlotte.

I gave the small ship I had to Kenan.

I've been OR3 in an Order. I've been Chieftan, Master of All/Master of War, and Senator.

I've been guildmaster of the Assassins, Warriors, Black Legion and Runesmiths.

And that's just the stuff I can remember about one character at this very moment.

Comment

Agghhhh, I miss that <3

Comment

You have accumulated 14 roleplay points.
                        Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Comment

From how many different people? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Silas View Post
                            From how many different people? Lol.
                            Quite a few actually. ^.^
                            Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Comment

Yeah, I bet they are really good judges too.

Comment

I'm not one of em. o_o

Comment

Working...
                                X