X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joscelin View Post
    *facepalms*
    one word... ditto
    Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Comment

Hummingbird Xyoa turns to Hummingbird Xyoa and says, "How about you, will you
      leave me?"
      Hummingbird Xyoa turns to Hummingbird Xyoa and says, "If i could, i would"
      Hummingbird Xyoa bursts into tears.
      Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimetrius View Post
        Hellfire? You're too kind.

Anyways, here's something new for you folks to ponder.

Commander Lucia says, "Some days I wish you weren't into men, I have had
        dreams of being by your side, by your knees. Just sitting there while you sit
        on a throne of bones."

You say, "Awhh, really?!"

You beam broadly.

Commander Lucia says, "Yes, really."

You say, "Am I that intimidating?"

You peer around, sizing everyone up.

Commander Lucia says, "I don't know. But I like it."

O.O you posted it! *note to self: slay pyromancer....* Now they think im wierder then normal...

Comment

They, minus those who figured you achieved maximum weirdness a long time ago.
          Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Originally posted by Lucia View Post
            O.O you posted it! *note to self: slay pyromancer....* Now they think im wierder then normal...
            -cough- no... we don't think any less of you... -backs away slowly-

Comment

bwahahahahaha. If i say it I mean it ^_^ it'd be interesting. *looks in a mirror and eeps, rubbing her nose* too much brown. *cough*

Comment

lol made me laugh

Comment

Faralil says, "Oh look I made you hard."
                  3600/3600h 450/450m 1xp >
                  Ashrabia says, "Nice trick"
                  You shout "Hello, fifty hens?"
                  Fifty hens shouts, "Muhahaha"
                  You scream, "Eeeeeppp!", in terror.
                  Jaethor, God of Enlightenment says, "Your smithing is terrible, it seems."
                  Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Pff. Your grammar are fine."

Comment

While standing in my house, which is apparently run by a horde of 'passing lads'...

Arylox : I have decided after much though to join the merchants as a guild...
                    Arylox : the city is in great need of active merchants and i am much willing to help.

msg arylox Crafters. I would certainly hope you haven't joined the Merchants, I would have to slaughter you.
                    You grab a passing lad by the collar and ask him to carry your message to Arylox, handing him no gold for his trouble.

You say, "Yes...run along, small child. Bwaha."
                    Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
                    Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

• Self-quote for the loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alistair View Post
                        Self-quote for the loss.
                        I can't help it, certain things just amuse me to no end after being awake for 36 hours :l

---

A deep male voice shouts, "I let you win, Tharodim"

You shout "And it is wonderful for us all to hear tha--oh. Wait. That's right...no one cares."

A deep male voice shouts, "Whoever that was, I care"

You shout "It was the Master of Fire, you darling little thing."

A deep male voice shouts, "Oh, in that case, sorry"

---

I can finally intimidate people a quarter of my size again! Bring out the fanfare!!

-frowns at countless chirping crickets-
                        Last edited by Dimetrius; 5 August 2010, 01:22 PM.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"

Comment

• Axiomatic Derris tells you, "What shall we ever do without althong?"

Axiomatic Derris tells you, "Althon*"
                          ---

No matter what, this never gets old.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dimetrius View Post
                            ---

No matter what, this never gets old.
                            the longer I look... the funnier it gets.

Comment

• Originally posted by roran View Post
                              the longer I look... the funnier it gets.
                              It's one of those olde tyme still-funny typos. If I could remember the rest, I'd give a list.

...this makes me feel old :l

Comment

• You are old.

Comment

Working...
                                X