X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or write a book about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaethor View Post
      For the record, that item falling to the ground is normal. Rare, but normal. Not sure if you want to keep that on the DL or not.
      Actually- Akito had this happen -repeatedly- with either coin or potions falling. He thought it was strange and took Shax to show her. Then the gorblask finally dropped from one. Also; people probably still won't try it out for themselves because potions and gold aren't really that great of an incentive for having your face eaten by an angry ape on the regular...

Comment

Originally posted by Shax View Post
        Actually- Akito had this happen -repeatedly- with either coin or potions falling. He thought it was strange and took Shax to show her. Then the gorblask finally dropped from one. Also; people probably still won't try it out for themselves because potions and gold aren't really that great of an incentive for having your face eaten by an angry ape on the regular...
        Gold is common. Gorblask is fairly common. Potion and others aren't.
        Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

Shax fixed the issue. Everyone thank Shax.
          Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

Thank you Shax.

Comment

Maybe I'm the only one not amused by the memes. I didn't fix a damn thing, just logged on. Now I'm logging off.

Comment

Akanbar is down again?

It is back up.
                Last edited by Kaal; 24 February 2014, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaal View Post
                  Akanbar is down again?

It is back up.
                  You're like a ninja with posting about it being down!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaethor View Post
                    We are. There are unfortunately several things to note.
                    1. This was a big kahuna of a crash,
                    2. Because of that, we've jumped back 24 hours
                    3. There are a lot of side effects of this, which means bugs may pop up a bit. Please be dilligent on reporting them.
                    4. maps aren't working
                    5. java client settings might be... wonky
                    6. Pretty much every in-game day at midnight, the game will uber lag... until Zycandos fixes it.
                    Maps have been 100% restored. If you want your java client information, it is retrievable, but a pain in the butt to get, so I'm not going to do it unless asked. I'm guessing those who have played recently have realized the midnight lag has stopped. Guildtasks are once more up and running. Hopefully all bugs as a result are squashed.

Comment

• Acknowledge Akanbar is doing an odd time-warp. It's very likely that it's something that Lord Zycandos will have to fix.

Comment

• why oh why did you break it?
                        Seig is rather Dashing and Charming no?

Dashing Seig says, "We should run an ass slapping train on dat phat booty"
                        2240/2240h 280/280m 58xp >
                        Words to Live By:
                        "I dont assume to understand women" -Sir Magnum Veritan 2016
                        "...and RNGesus hates me cause I don't believe in him so..." -myself 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by Seig View Post
                          why oh why did you break it?
                          In my defense, I don't know if I did! I'd... easily wager it was me, but there's still the very very slim possibility. I, for one, blame Archion.

Comment

• We're "back up" except, judging by the date, we'll still need to rewind, so assume your actions are meaningless and liable for being forgotten in the winds of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaethor View Post
                              We're "back up" except, judging by the date, we'll still need to rewind, so assume your actions are meaningless and liable for being forgotten in the winds of time.
                              Now is the time! everyone Rise and Revolt against the overlords!
                              Seig is rather Dashing and Charming no?

Dashing Seig says, "We should run an ass slapping train on dat phat booty"
                              2240/2240h 280/280m 58xp >
                              Words to Live By:
                              "I dont assume to understand women" -Sir Magnum Veritan 2016
                              "...and RNGesus hates me cause I don't believe in him so..." -myself 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by Seig View Post
                                Now is the time! everyone Rise and Revolt against the overlords!

The leadership of The Empire of Golgonath is as follows:
                                Thrice-Crowned Roeshak is the Master of War
                                Seig is the Master of Gold

Umm, bad news... You're an overlord.

Comment

Working...
                                X