Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edit
    7. Tuuli forgot bugsection.
    Last edited by Tuuli; 25 January 2014, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuuli View Post
      7. Cit list/full error. Also mem list/full.
      Beat you to it. Check the bug page.
      We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

I touched nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Nakarym View Post
          I touched nothing.
          I give up.
          Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaethor View Post
            I give up.
            So... I'm assuming that Akanbar really is down, and it isn't just me?
            We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

hmm... it is up now?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaal View Post
                hmm... it is up now?
                Yeah... weird. It seemed to be down 8 or 9 hours ago. Not that I'm complaining.

Comment

Down again it would seem?

Comment

Kaal, you unfortunately posted right in the very, very small window where there was some tinkering going on.

The game is up, and if all goes well it should be a little more stable from here on out.

Comment

Hey guys, I know the huge crash is still effecting the game. Just wanted to let you know that I have been experiencing huge amounts of Lag. Not just like a few seconds. I have experienced two full minute lag hits in the past hour. Not complaining, just informing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaal View Post
                        Hey guys, I know the huge crash is still effecting the game. Just wanted to let you know that I have been experiencing huge amounts of Lag. Not just like a few seconds. I have experienced two full minute lag hits in the past hour. Not complaining, just informing.
                        Originally posted by Jaethor View Post
                        We are. There are unfortunately several things to note.
                        1. This was a big kahuna of a crash,
                        2. Because of that, we've jumped back 24 hours
                        3. There are a lot of side effects of this, which means bugs may pop up a bit. Please be dilligent on reporting them.
                        4. maps aren't working
                        5. java client settings might be... wonky
                        6. Pretty much every in-game day at midnight, the game will uber lag... until Zycandos fixes it.
                        It's already been acknowledged, but thank you.
                        Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

Down again? :-P

Comment

Originally posted by zion View Post
                            Down again? :-P
                            So it would appear. I miss Akanbar.

Comment

This seems to be a trend.
                              Jaethor, God of Enlightenment says, "99 akanbar bugs on the wall, 99 akanbar
                              bugs, take one down, fix it, 124 akanbar bugs on the wall..."
                              Insidious Shax is here, riding a wooden rocking horse.
                              You are 234 years old.
                              The year is 456.
                              Numbeeeerssss....

Comment

This being such an active thread makes me sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X