General Challenges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Challenges

ISSUE CHALLENGE - sends out a general challenge to everyone in the land. The
    first person to accept it will be your opponent.

issue challenge
    Who do you want to issue a challenge to?
    3280/3280h 270/410m 2xp >
    So, the question is, does anyone know if this is broken, if its the wrong syntax, or if the ability to issue a challenge to the entire lands has simply been removed?
    You give the body of Mordikhan, Dragon of Bronze to Silas.

Silas says, "You just handed me a dragon."

You say, "Yes, yes I did."

Silas slowly takes a step back.

Silas blinks.

Silas has just walked south.

I dunno. I even tried to see if they changed it. Tried: ISSUE CHALLENGE GENERAL/ALL/EVERYONE/EVERYBODY/AKANBAR/PLEASEOMGIJUSTWANNAISSUEANONSPECIFICCHALLENGE

but funnily enough, none of them worked.

Hope it's just broken and needing fixing. -crosses fingers-

Comment

I'd guess somebody, (or several somebodies) were over-using (or abusing) it.
      I suppose we'll simply have to decide who to fight for ourselves, from now on.
      You give the body of Mordikhan, Dragon of Bronze to Silas.

Silas says, "You just handed me a dragon."

You say, "Yes, yes I did."

Silas slowly takes a step back.

Silas blinks.

Silas has just walked south.

Comment

That's been intentionally removed long ago.

Comment

That sucks >.> Half the fun was not knowing who you were going to spar, if anyone. I can understand the whole, certain people abusing it, though. >.<

Comment

I always liked the open challenge, because if you were in fact the strongest mortal in the land you can stake your claim and make people wish to fight you. There was only one person who I thought ever abused the feature, but I will leave their name in my hat. Some of you may think Aaridan abused it, but I don't think logging on and issuing and then before logging off and issuing is ever abuse. I just like a good challenge, and wanted people to step up and try and win.
            To be the best, one must defeat the best. Not once, but on a consistent basis.

Comment

Hm, hopefully it was removed due to the awful bug that I never reported...

-wince-
              Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
              Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

Working...
              X