Quick Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jaethor View Post
    The whole reason why Elysium's is delayed is because I was busy. BUT WAIT. It will be coming out within the coming days, just whenever a bunch of us are free.
    I cannot contain my excited giggling.
    Heee. hehehe.
    We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

• I will start this question with stating that I may be mistaken because of how long it has been.
      Isn't there a command for demolishing houses within a city? I remember at one time, when you left a city your home was 'repossessed' and would go into the city owned houses if a leader actually repossessed it. Maybe its because of my position in the city, but I have been curious about this for a while.
      Commander Joscelin says, "Sup puppets."
      A marionette bashes Commander Joscelin with its heavy wooden fists.

Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "For nineteen minutes I liked you"

Comment

• Pretty sure they took it away because of some reason or another. Not sure it was ever actually used, either.

Comment

• It still exists because players had been abusing repossess like it was nobody's business.
          Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

• Other than roleplaying purposes, what reason is there for all the various types of languages? I mean, I know you won't tell me exactly, but, is there another purpose. Quest related? Meh.

Comment

• That didn't really answer the demolition question though. I remembered that the repossessing was taken away, but if we as a city can't take something back we end up with housing that no one uses and granted... it makes it more realistic I suppose.
              Commander Joscelin says, "Sup puppets."
              A marionette bashes Commander Joscelin with its heavy wooden fists.

Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "For nineteen minutes I liked you"

Comment

• Originally posted by roeshak View Post
                That didn't really answer the demolition question though. I remembered that the repossessing was taken away, but if we as a city can't take something back we end up with housing that no one uses and granted... it makes it more realistic I suppose.
                Yes, there is.
                Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

• Fleur just told me the Shadow Warriors guild used to have Raptors and Gorillas as their mounts? Oh my god, why did we get rid of that.... Panthers and Sabertooth tigers are cool. Just what was the reasoning?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaal View Post
                    Fleur just told me the Shadow Warriors guild used to have Raptors and Gorillas as their mounts? Oh my god, why did we get rid of that.... Panthers and Sabertooth tigers are cool. Just what was the reasoning?
                    You have been banned from Forums.akanbar.com
                    If you feel that this is a mistake, please email nobody@akanbar.com
                    You will be unbanned in: No time set

Comment

Fleur just told me the Shadow Warriors guild used to have Raptors and Gorillas as their mounts? Oh my god, why did we get rid of that.... Panthers and Sabertooth tigers are cool. Just what was the reasoning?
                      clever-girl_design.jpg

Random stuff because 10 characters.

Comment

Just what was the reasoning?
                        People like yourself who ask this sort of question, I imagine.

:I

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaethor View Post
                          You have been banned from Forums.akanbar.com
                          If you feel that this is a mistake, please email nobody@akanbar.com
                          You will be unbanned in: No time set
                          For the record, I'm not actually upset. I just hate remembering those dark, dark times.

Comment

• I guess i understand the Raptors, seeing as it doesn't really fit into Akanbar, but the Gorillas is what i am mostly interested in. I think they could still be apart of Akanbar if done right? Oh well.

Comment

• I am at a loss as to how you could conceivably do "Ysallyrans riding around on gorillas" right.
                              We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

• Wow... you know what, after actually thinking about it, Gorillas would be completely stupid. I guess i just thought the Gorilla as a companion was cool. Seeing a man riding it, would be less cool. Epic fail on my part. Forgive me.

Comment

Working...
                                X