Quick Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zion View Post
    I'm pretty sure I remember there being times of Akanbar being down for weeks at a time, before Jaethor even existed (according to Lore), so I highly doubt this is our darkest hour :P
    Age old question: Do gods exist IC before their introduction OOC? (Mortal ascensions aside)
    We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

• There's evidence of yes, not a strong voice for no.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence View Post
        Age old question: Do gods exist IC before their introduction OOC? (Mortal ascensions aside)
        It depends on the god. Some gods might want to roleplay that they have, others do not. My origin story involves Zycandos, a bottle of scotch and some play-doh.
        Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaethor View Post
          It depends on the god. Some gods might want to roleplay that they have, others do not. My origin story involves Zycandos, a bottle of scotch and some play-doh.
          So...you were a drunk accident? >_> *runs and hides*
          Jaethor, God of Enlightenment says, "99 akanbar bugs on the wall, 99 akanbar
          bugs, take one down, fix it, 124 akanbar bugs on the wall..."
          Insidious Shax is here, riding a wooden rocking horse.
          You are 234 years old.
          The year is 456.
          Numbeeeerssss....

Comment

Generally this (to my knowledge) isn't really something that's often worked out, because mortals fail to ask interesting questions.

Every. Time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nakarym View Post
              Generally this (to my knowledge) isn't really something that's often worked out, because mortals fail to ask interesting questions.

Every. Time.
              Most mortals are afraid to ask interesting questions. Almost. Every. Time.
              ...In character, anyways.
              We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

• Gods with interesting creation stories always seem to... Dissapear

So I prefer not to ask, it seems to help XD

Comment

• Off the record, I don't actually have a creation story *wheeze*. I'm sure Nakarym does, however, because he's... better at.... roleplaying..................

Those words tasted terrible.

I'm such a boring god. If it weren't for me patroning Elysium I'd be hidden away all the time, poking stuff with sticks and you'd all wonder who the weirdo with the owl was.
                  Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

Question: Can the website be updated asides from the news feed? Also, IG help files. Please help, wtf do demonology and summoning do? Ta ♡♥
                    Website is now officially updated. We're going to be fixing a thing or two (the java client needs to be moved over into website 2.1), but if anything else is broken, please say so!

Comment

Off the record, I don't actually have a creation story *wheeze*. I'm sure Nakarym does, however, because he's... better at.... roleplaying..................
                      Of course I have a creation story...drank outta that sweet pimp cup, and here I am!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nakarym View Post
                        Of course I have a creation story...drank outta that sweet pimp cup, and here I am!
                        ... I forgot you ascended.

Comment

• So, I was reading previous posts about the guilds >_>

Can we bypass the sleeping suns, and let the new shadows play?

/slightly biased towards ysallyra >_>

Comment

So, I was reading previous posts about the guilds >_>

Can we bypass the sleeping suns, and let the new shadows play?

/slightly biased towards ysallyra >_>
                            I am wholly in support of this, but I fear there's some sort of planned plotty thing going on with that.
                            That said, I have every bit of faith the elysians will finish any day now.
                            *glare*

Comment

Most mortals are afraid to ask interesting questions. Almost. Every. Time.
                              ...In character, anyways.
                              What are you talking about? I'm terrified of talking to gods period. In character or other wise. I flip my keyboard when a god talks to me in terror. I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! no i don't have a guilty conscience.
                              Let's make 'em scream

Comment

I am wholly in support of this, but I fear there's some sort of planned plotty thing going on with that.
                                That said, I have every bit of faith the elysians will finish any day now.
                                *glare*
                                The whole reason why Elysium's is delayed is because I was busy. BUT WAIT. It will be coming out within the coming days, just whenever a bunch of us are free.

Comment

Working...
                                X