Quick Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lawrence View Post
    Have to admit, at first I just assumed that's how you store things relating to Nakarym in any way.
    ICly, sure. OOCly, he's a great addition to Team RedEagle (TM) so no, I don't intentionally do that specifically to his things, just all things in general. Memory like a goldfish.
    Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

• Well yeah. IC. Hell, IC, Team RedEagle terrifies me.
      We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaethor View Post
        oocly, he's a great addition to team redeagle (tm)
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]185[/ATTACH]

You like me, you REALLY like me!

Comment

• http://youtu.be/3TKK6d3-h2U

Fits better, no?
          Let's make 'em scream

Comment

• Originally posted by Pyrok View Post
            Fits better, no?
            Pardon me as I regress to nightmares and fits of crying.

Comment

• How does this happen?

01.29 12-1-14: Orin purchased a...
              I've wondered this as long as I've been a trader. How do folk that (for all appearances) never move a square inch, buy things from shops. I might just sit in my shop until I catch one of them at it.
              We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence View Post
                I've wondered this as long as I've been a trader. How do folk that (for all appearances) never move a square inch, buy things from shops. I might just sit in my shop until I catch one of them at it.
                Secret underground network of orphans.
                Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaethor View Post
                  Secret underground network of orphans.
                  Tuuli not orphan? (... What is orphan?)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuuli View Post
                    Tuuli not orphan? (... What is orphan?)
                    (child with no parents. I shouldn't make jokes, it just came up as an amusing way for Sgrotha to deliver messages, so now I am in an "orphan" phase)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaethor View Post
                      (child with no parents. I shouldn't make jokes, it just came up as an amusing way for Sgrotha to deliver messages, so now I am in an "orphan" phase)
                      (Tuuli on forums. Tuuli shouldn't RP. ._. )

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuuli View Post
                        (Tuuli on forums. Tuuli shouldn't RP. ._. )
                        I disagree. Tuuli should always RP if Tuuli wants to.

Comment

• Quick question section, so let me get some questions off my chest:

Why does Mount Ijicen, Blood Isle, and Merridan, not have any political relation implications?
                          Why does Blood Isle not have a harbor that could be sailed into?
                          For villages such as Helmsmeare Abbey, Xorhasta (to a degree?), why are they listed on the politics list?
                          Why is Draphe and Nisse not on the politics list?
                          Where is the Kraken? Why does the Kraken hide from me so well?

Okay, have a good day!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaal View Post
                            Quick question section, so let me get some questions off my chest:

Why does Mount Ijicen, Blood Isle, and Merridan, not have any political relation implications?
                            Why does Blood Isle not have a harbor that could be sailed into?
                            For villages such as Helmsmeare Abbey, Xorhasta (to a degree?), why are they listed on the politics list?
                            Why is Draphe and Nisse not on the politics list?
                            Where is the Kraken? Why does the Kraken hide from me so well?

Okay, have a good day!
                            1. Merridan because it's a novice village, Blood Isle because they're refugees on the run (and the others are Lymr) and Mount Ijicen because shhh
                            2. It's surrounded by mountains. No access.
                            3. Sadism
                            4. It was decided enough villages (at the time) were on the list for now. Now that I've blown up one, maybe you'll get another back.
                            5. Ocean. Check west of jungle.

Comment

• Ocean. Check west of jungle.

Jaethor: Now, having said that, time to move the Kraken to the other side of the world.
                              Let's make 'em scream

Comment

• Pretty much. Though, West of the Jungle is pretty much the entire ocean, so he still gave no particular details. That is alright though...

Comment

Working...
                                X