Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That cute, fluffy, bloodthirsty bunny...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That cute, fluffy, bloodthirsty bunny...

I remember Aeryn, Celestial Guide summoning a rather violent rabbit for us a few times... but to this day I've never been able to find it for myself. anybody know where it is? stewert said it used to be by bloodscroll, but no luck there.
    We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Its in school studying for a PHD and does community service regularly helping the elderly. XD
    In every great storm lies a great calm.

Comment

Why everyone's fascinated with the rabbit is beyond me, its vicious. It looks innocent, but it's really a stone cold killer....
      IF that thing shows up near you, two options are available: Don't move. (if you don't think you can take it.) Don't die (if you think you can take it), 'don't die' cause I have a funny feeling it has a taste for flesh.... Personally, i'd deal with it with a big keg of brimstone powder.
      Let's make 'em scream

Comment

I'm pretty sure Stewert was right in that it used to guard the location by the bloodscroll....but it was taken away for some reason or another. This might be another one of those best left unanswered things....

Comment

I agree with the dandy... don't ask.
          Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Working...
          X