Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wasn't Drogo >_>

Comment

Yes, I know, but I didn't know if you wanted the other one on there or not, and technically now he is their father anyways, in a step sort of way.

Comment

Yeah thats true I suppose.

Comment

wow, biiiig
          Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Comment

I wonder how big it is now,
            Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Comment

Chyren, you should update it.

Comment

I thought about it, but that would involve logging in, and talking to people. As Anath will tell you, I can only be on for 4 minutes at a time. Sorry

Comment

huh? what do you mean?

Comment

That was called a joke. Anyways. I'll see about it. I'd have to find Wispera and have her name all her kids, and whichever else have found kids to adopt.

Comment

Well, i'm on it I think, Stewert adopted me IG.

Comment

Uh...Awesome.

Comment

gosh I remember this thing. Yes, sadly Vael messed up in trying to be my adopted son. Shouldn't have fondled the dragon I tell you. I'm happy with the family I have too which was what Ahmad stated before.

Icarus + Azana = Ahmad, Ahmad + Lucia = Atomisk. Thats how small mine is lol Though honestly i'd love to see Icarus put one together.

Comment

I'm content not having a family.

Aradiance was all for adopting me, but Serith wasn't too keen on the idea.
                            Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
                            Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

GTFO my family tree. Politely. I already know you. You don't need to be my half brother in a game

Comment

Originally posted by Chyren View Post
                                GTFO my family tree. Politely. I already know you. You don't need to be my half brother in a game
                                Rah rah rah, has nothing to do with you [for once]!
                                Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
                                Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

Working...
                                X