Pokemon Showdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokemon Showdown

Lately I've been playing this simulator, at http://pokemonshowdown.com/ and was wondering if anyone else felt like having a few battles. if we have enough people wanting to play could possibly have an Akanbar Pokemon tournament just for shits and giggles.
    Seig is rather Dashing and Charming no?

Dashing Seig says, "We should run an ass slapping train on dat phat booty"
    2240/2240h 280/280m 58xp >
    Words to Live By:
    "I dont assume to understand women" -Sir Magnum Veritan 2016
    "...and RNGesus hates me cause I don't believe in him so..." -myself 2016

Originally posted by Seig View Post
    Lately I've been playing this simulator, at http://pokemonshowdown.com/ and was wondering if anyone else felt like having a few battles. if we have enough people wanting to play could possibly have an Akanbar Pokemon tournament just for shits and giggles.
    I'm in for that, my pokemon skills are beyond reckoning... *cackles*
    Clouds of dark writhing tendrils appear out of thin air, hovering momentarily
    before shaping into the form of Alyxa, Goddess of Night.
    Alyxa, Goddess of Night flails Night's Kiss at you, red welts appearing on
    your skin where the lash hits you.
    You purr softly.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nightingale Vasuda is here, riding a wooden rocking horse.

Comment

so ah... things happen when Vasuda and I play by ourselves. Akanbar inspired teams!

trollsweep team

super battle team

Words to Live By:

Comment

so ah... things happen when Vasuda and I play by ourselves. Akanbar inspired teams!

trollsweep team

super battle team
        you fuckin wot m8

Comment

Originally posted by Nakarym View Post
          you fuckin wot m8
          you should see my new raindance/Elysian themed team. Making a Sunnyday/Golgonian one next.

surprisingly the most useful pokemon on the Elysian team other than the raindancer is the Warden's dragon. who knew.

Words to Live By:

Comment

I just want to know WHY I'M A SCRAFTY.

Comment

Originally posted by Nakarym View Post
              I just want to know WHY I'M A SCRAFTY.
              buhaha hey, scrafty is one of my more useful pokemon on that team. and to be fair, Leanora is a big yellow balloon fairy, and Jaethor's pokemon is just ugly, but a fairy so why not name it a light god. I think that was my logic with scrafty, he's a dark pokemon... and I couldn't think of anything else. If it had been a Darkrai I would have made it you D:

Words to Live By:

Comment

If it had been a Darkrai I would have made it you D:
                This offering pleases me.

Comment

https://gyazo.com/f5a60b652ec6f79312f670f6b4ab34a3

My offering, some fella was asking me about the names in a random match, then asked if I was on drugs when I told him to 'Get his game on'. It was a fun battle I must say.

P.S. Is it bad that Misty reminds me of Arabelle? >.> https://gyazo.com/fbb623b6c50f92d2c07450374c365bff
                  You purr softly.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Vasuda View Post

P.S. Is it bad that Misty reminds me of Arabelle? >.>
                    yes... yes it is... the watertype gym leader reminds you of a pyromancer... :P

Words to Live By:

Comment

yes... yes it is... the watertype gym leader reminds you of a pyromancer... :P
                      Thats the point D:
                      You purr softly.

Comment

Haunter is my FAAAAAAAVORIIIITE AHHHHHH

Comment

Comment

Me, Jaquen and Seig
                            You purr softly.

Comment

wait so you two knuckleheads are the pichus.... right?

Words to Live By:

Comment

Working...
                              X