Character Doodles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Doodles

Greetings everyone! I'm brand-spankin' new here, so nice to meet you all.

I like to doodle in my spare time, especially when I've developed new characters. Since I just made Yulia on Akanbar, I wanted to draw her! So, here's some very basic representations.

http://imgur.com/a/BxO53

I also don't mind taking requests as long as there's a description of your character or reference image.

Wow, that is an amazing doodle I have yet to examine you yet, since I haven't been around you :P looks awesome though. I'd love for you to draw Seig one day if you feel so inclined. xD
    Seig is rather Dashing and Charming no?

Dashing Seig says, "We should run an ass slapping train on dat phat booty"
    2240/2240h 280/280m 58xp >
    Words to Live By:
    "I dont assume to understand women" -Sir Magnum Veritan 2016
    "...and RNGesus hates me cause I don't believe in him so..." -myself 2016

Comment

Agreed that it looks amazing.
      Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

Thank you both! I appreciate the kind words.

@Seig, I actually haven't written up a description. I should probably get one up soon though! I won't be a newbie forever after all. Also, if you want to post the description, I can totally draw your character here.

Comment

Originally posted by Yulia View Post
          Thank you both! I appreciate the kind words.

@Seig, I actually haven't written up a description. I should probably get one up soon though! I won't be a newbie forever after all. Also, if you want to post the description, I can totally draw your character here.
          okies, don't laugh at it...

He is quite slender and tall, with a pale complexion. His eyes are a piercing
          emerald green color that brighten or darken with every change in his
          surroundings. His flowing hair, which reaches down to the small of his back,
          cascades down like a pitch-black waterfall. He has tribal tattoos spiraling
          up his arms and slight markings on his face. On his neck you can see several
          bite marks. On his right wrist, you see a plaited leather bracelet, which has
          indistinct runes etched into it, as if written by a small child just learning
          how to do so. His weapons are all decorated with raven feathers hanging from
          their hilt, dancing with even the slightest movement from their wielder.
          He is wielding a mithril rapier in his right hand. He is wearing a gamepiece
          pouch, a healer's scrip, an organ sack, a backpack, a silver quiver, a rune
          bag, a plaited leather bracelet, a healer's scrip, a healer's scrip, a black
          leather belt, a crude iron medallion, a forest green wool cloak, a pair of
          black leather trousers, a hammered band of gold, a hammered band of gold, a
          hammered band of gold, a heavy onyx amulet, a leather purse, an ornate
          scabbard.
          I don't really care for all the stuff I'm wearing. hehe. but thank you so much!

also I have a question for you, but I'll PM you that. xD

Words to Live By:

Comment

Perfect, thank you! I'll get started this weekend. I'll work a bit harder on these requests, so they might not be done for a few days. :P

P.S. People can PM me descriptions if desired, I don't mind.

Comment

ah, no rush at all I'm just excited to see it period

Words to Live By:

Comment

Originally posted by Seig View Post
                ah, no rush at all I'm just excited to see it period
                http://i.imgur.com/Y7M8DXW.png

Here you are, Seig! I hope you enjoy. Let me know if you'd like any changes. His long majestic locks of hair were fun to draw, lol.

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/Y7M8DXW.png

Here you are, Seig! I hope you enjoy. Let me know if you'd like any changes. His long majestic locks of hair were fun to draw, lol.
                  that. is. awesome. its perfect. thank you so much! I can't wait to see all the rest you do.

Words to Live By:

Comment

Yay! I'm so glad you enjoy it. I, uh, I went with a different artistic direction and drew Seig way too adorably. Hope you don't mind. :P http://i.imgur.com/0nzZCBc.png

Comment

Yay! I'm so glad you enjoy it. I, uh, I went with a different artistic direction and drew Seig way too adorably. Hope you don't mind. :P http://i.imgur.com/0nzZCBc.png
                      I don't mind. its funny seeing the Emperor of Golgonath drawn like that though xD I like this style of art.

Words to Live By:

Comment

Way too cute...
                        WHY IS HE WEARING A SHIRT.

Comment

Originally posted by Shax View Post
                          Way too cute...
                          WHY IS HE WEARING A SHIRT.
                          shhhh. not everyone knows Seig doesn't like wearing a shirt

Words to Live By:

Comment

Originally posted by Seig View Post
                            shhhh. not everyone knows Seig doesn't like wearing a shirt
                            Lol! Lets just say Seig nipples are too lewd for this thread.

Comment

Next up! Viridiana~
                              http://i.imgur.com/JfM5Xfg.png

Comment

Working...
                              X