Excuse #753

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excuse #753

Just for anyone who's wondering why I'm just trolling the forums of late without logging in, I'd thought I'd explain myself.

Pre-emptive TL;DR I'm busy as hell and will be back later.

Its currently peak season at work and I really just don't have the time to spend in Akanbar during the day. I know from past experience once I log in I tend to want to stay logged in, and if I do I quickly find that 2hrs of my day has just disappeared. So I've promised myself to not log back in until I really do have the time to spare. In the low season, I can easily find anything up to 6hrs of work time available for Akanbar.

I'm in the final stages of having our new house built, my dreams are filled with lawyers, builders and bankers waving bits of paper at me to be signed. Honestly the actual building of the house was the easy part, its the paperwork thats killing me. In the next 2-3 days hopefully I will own my own house. (And the bank will own me) Then we have to shift from our flat, once that happens I'll actually be able to set up my PC again at home, and will find some time for muds during evenings. (In between a bit of Lol too. Looking forward to Volibear-ing someone to death again.)

So bear with me for another few weeks and I'll be back to make or ruin your day depending on where you stand.

Malic.
    We don't need no water, ....

Congratulations, man.
    Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

First off, congratulations!

Originally posted by Malic View Post
      (In between a bit of Lol too. Looking forward to Volibear-ing someone to death again.)

So bear with me for another few weeks and I'll be back to make or ruin your day depending on where you stand.
      I see what you did there.
      Jaethor, God of Enlightenment says, "99 akanbar bugs on the wall, 99 akanbar
      bugs, take one down, fix it, 124 akanbar bugs on the wall..."
      Insidious Shax is here, riding a wooden rocking horse.
      You are 234 years old.
      The year is 456.
      Numbeeeerssss....

Comment

Hello,
        I'm minorly hijacking this thread for my own excuse #531. Unfortunately, due to a real life family emergency, I am not able to be on Akanbar much and when I am, I am unable to do much along the lines of bugs and new things. It also means that the Elysian guild's final stretch (a minor one, if you've been paying attention/are Elysian) will either get delayed or receive an anti-climactic release. I prefer the latter. The Ysallyran one is thankfully not my realm.

The other gods have been told and are more than accommodating. I do ask that you file bug reports so that someone can actually see that every time you do X, the world blows up. Messaging me means that no one will find out and the problem won't be fixed.

Thanks and please don't get on my nerves by asking about this,
        Jaethor
        Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

I'm hijacking Jaethor's Hijack.

I miss Akanbar, but due to personal issue beyond my control, I can't login at work (#637), and my phone is in the shop getting fixed, (#23) so I'm only able to troll forums currently.

Sorry guys

Comment

Working...
          X