Ps4!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ps4!!!

Anybody going to get it? If so... i will have BF4, and Madden 25 on it right away, hit me up if you want to play!

ps2 master race?
    Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

Sadly, I will be continuing my tradition of owning Xbox products. You may now flame at will.
      Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrok View Post
        Sadly, I will be continuing my tradition of owning Xbox products. You may now flame at will.
        Honestly I don't want either, after Microsofts pathetic display of the Xbox one to the consumer.
        Jaethor, God of Enlightenment says, "99 akanbar bugs on the wall, 99 akanbar
        bugs, take one down, fix it, 124 akanbar bugs on the wall..."
        Insidious Shax is here, riding a wooden rocking horse.
        You are 234 years old.
        The year is 456.
        Numbeeeerssss....

Comment

Tuuli no consoles. ( ._. )
          PC master race.

Comment

Meh... I ain't going to flame. I like some things that the Xbox1 offer. I actually had a 360 once... I play what I like to play. Ps4 first for me... but if I have the resources when titanfall comes out, i might do the xbox1 too.

Comment

I actually bought a used 2nd(? whichever doesn't have wifi, but has hdmi) gen 360 weeks before xbone was announced. Thankfully, it was only $40, but still, bah.
              Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

Down with consoles!

I'm sick of buying pc games for full price and finding out they were made for console and ported to pc in a half-arsed fashion.

I don't recall what game it was but there was one that had a load up screen that stated "press start".

And don't get me started on the menu system for fallout 3 series. I have a mouse and over 100 keys I can press, why must I suffer for those that don't.

/rant

I'll crawl back in my hole now.
                We don't need no water, ....

Comment

Tch, tch I say.

I may or may not be planning my finances for a Wii U, just for the simple fact that Nintendo is offering a Zelda-themed deluxe set. Also, new Zelda sometime next year! Awooo!

(I'm also not one for consoles, Malic...but there's no resisting this on my part!)

Comment

Originally posted by Malic View Post
                    Down with consoles!

I'm sick of buying pc games for full price and finding out they were made for console and ported to pc in a half-arsed fashion.

I don't recall what game it was but there was one that had a load up screen that stated "press start".

And don't get me started on the menu system for fallout 3 series. I have a mouse and over 100 keys I can press, why must I suffer for those that don't.

/rant

Noob, lrn2download. There's soooo many inventory/interface tweak mods on the fallout nexus. every single video i've seen that involves Fallout/New Vegas(s) or Skyrim on PC has the the GUI or inventory tweak mod, it's almost a standard.

Edit: also, you whine that it's not easy to navigate on the PC. It's not much better with a console. You can at least scroll fast. I can't.
                    Last edited by Pyrok; 5 November 2013, 04:08 AM. Reason: Addendum
                    Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Noob, lrn2download. There's soooo many inventory/interface tweak mods on the fallout nexus. every single video i've seen that involves Fallout/New Vegas(s) or Skyrim on PC has the the GUI or inventory tweak mod, it's almost a standard.

Edit: also, you whine that it's not easy to navigate on the PC. It's not much better with a console. You can at least scroll fast. I can't.
                      Ha! True enough and I'm not a stranger to falloutnexus.
                      My complaint is that if a community member can recognise an obvious facet that is lacking and create a mod to fix it, why couldn't the game designers? Given the framework that is already there, a new gui or menu system would be what? A days work for one person?
                      FO3 NewVegas had something like 4 dlc's with game updates being released at the same time. And still no menu love. (No, I'm not going to get over it.)

I'm thinking its just the way the gaming industry is evolving, less QA and more patches/bugfix shortly after release. Producers enforcing deadlines leading to rushed games and little time for decent porting.

Or I could just be guilty of watching too many zeropunctuation reviews.

Comment

Originally posted by Malic View Post
                        Down with consoles!

/rant

solution: buy xbox controller, plug into pc.

Admittedly I did this purely because I like fps on xbox instead of mouse+keyboard only because I like 'pulling the trigger' to shoot. I'm utter shite at any video game, however. At least I know one game I'm powerful in, though . Amusingly enough, though, I chatted with a few friends about skyrim's and fallout's menu systems on Friday. This can take an eerie turn quickly...

Comment

Fallout's inventory was supposed to be unwieldy. Think about it, you're sorting through your accumulated crap, and scavenged equipment through a wrist mounted alternate history 1960s iPad. Skyrim's unwieldy cause you're going through pockets, bags, backpacks. >.> Frankly, since you're a MUD player, you should be used to an inventory that sorts strangely, is difficult to navigate and always has some sort of client-side modification/customization.

Games these days are crafted for the console with the least amount of buttons (if they're going for all platforms, this means the Wii, i think) Forget where i heard that, and sandbox games are going to be extremely glitchy. QA testers get all the glaringly obvious/easily fixed glitches out of the way before release, the ones that persist past release day are either uncommon, or the devs were having a hard time figuring out where the hell they went wrong.

I now have this image in my head of a dev staring at game code going 'I changed something and the bug disappeared... I have no idea what i did.' There's also the issue where fixing a bug generates several (thousand) new bugs.
                          Let's make 'em scream

Comment

I don't buy the "supposed to be unwieldy" bit. It's a user interface, its purpose is to allow you to access objects and information in a more efficient way.
                            There are ways to increase realism of inventories, (encumberance, weight, container limitations) making the interface difficult to use it just going to annoy your customers.

I can understand the trend to less QA for game releases. It doesn't matter how smoking hot your QA team is, nothing will find bugs faster than releasing your game into the mass market. Instead of a QA team of a dozen people, you now have one numbering in the millions for some AAA games.
                            I blame Microsoft and their service packs for windows, they started this laziness.
                            "Hello microsoft, my new version of windows is buggy and unstable." "Thats fine, sir. We'll have a service pack out in 2 weeks, good luck using your computer in the mean time." Then repeat the conversation every two weeks for 3 months, then eagerly await the next version of windows so you can do it all over again.

Comment

Never gonna forget the backward flying invincible dragons of Skyrim. Fortunately their AI didn't work so well either, so they didn't attack me. Was funny to watch for a while, it was like they were being dragged around by their tails across the sky. "RAAAAAAAAAAR" Translation: HEEEEEELP!
                              Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Working...
                              X