Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brawling Free for All, with a twist. (Royal Rumble Event.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brawling Free for All, with a twist. (Royal Rumble Event.)

Hello everyone, I'v come up with an event/contest which is organised to take place next Sunday the 3rd of March at 12:30pm EST or 17:30pm UK time.

Its going to be a last person standing brawling free for all which will be held in the Colosseum or the Arena.

-----------
    The Rules.
    -----------

-Last one standing wins.

-Best of three, or best of five rounds. To be decided on the day.

-No health potions. Arnica will be allowed in at least one of the rounds.

-Every skill from the 'Brawling' skillset allowed, along with the 'guild' skills specified below. (Singular 'skills', not whole skillsets.)

-------------------
    Guild Skills allowed.
    -------------------

Assassins - Sway/Hide

Pyromancers - Fire snake/Fire punch (flaming hands intonation)

Storm Wardens - Ice chains/Buffet.

Shaman - Rock Blast

Warrior/Templar/Legion - Charge/Stances

Forsaken - Dazzle/Slip

Runesmith - Ice trap

Merchants - Their guard will be allowed fight alongside them, provided he is unarmed.

-----------
    The Prizes
    -----------

1st Place - 100 Power Crystals

2nd Place - 50 Power Crystals

3rd Place - 15 Power Crystals

Hopefully I'll see you all there! (Sunday 3rd March, 12:30pm EST or 17:30pm UK time.)

I'm not sure I like the skill layout provided. It's slightly imbalanced, and sort of bizarre.

Forsaken are a bit overpowered, while the mage guilds really won't have need for their permitted skills.
    Last edited by Dimetrius; 23 February 2013, 10:37 AM.
    Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
    Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

The bb post also said each guild would have 2 skills, while some of those only have 1 above.

Comment

It just seems a lot simpler, and more sane, to disallow guild skills entirely.
        Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
        Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

Originally posted by Dimetrius View Post
          It just seems a lot simpler, and more sane, to disallow guild skills entirely.
          Yes of course it would be simpler to disallow guild skills entirely, and there will be future events which are just brawling alone as there have been in the past.

But I'm not aiming for simple or sane. I want it to be insane. Its something new to try that hasn't been done before and I think it will be interesting to see how it works.

The purpose is for people to have fun, its a fun idea and thats it. If it doesn't work at all it can always be reverted to simple brawling after the first round but I don't think that will be necessary.

-Silas, I did say in the bulletin post that each guild would get two skills, however I did mean to say between one and two skills. Apologies.

Comment

Working...
          X