No announcement yet.

Positive Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just had to put this here, it made me laugh so much. Thank you Shax.

Insidious Shax puts on a large false moustache.

Insidious Shax is here, riding a wooden rocking horse.

Insidious Shax rocks to and fro on the wooden horse wildly, as if in pursuit
    of some unseen target.

Insidious Shax says, "... Now all I need is a sombrero."
    Jaethor, God of Enlightenment says, "99 akanbar bugs on the wall, 99 akanbar
    bugs, take one down, fix it, 124 akanbar bugs on the wall..."
    You are 234 years old.
    The year is 456.
    Numbeeeerssss....

Comment

Maps up again! Tuuli so grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuuli View Post
        Maps up again! Tuuli so grateful!
        They are, but unfortunately which player purchased which map was wiped. We're trying to retrieve it and will know soon if we can, but if not, erm, interpret this as the maps decaying that was supposed to go in (before I felt guilt).
        Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

Positive thought. I actually login again.

I missed me @.@

Comment

I'm happy that people are happy.

...it gives my divine pep talks credibility. Keep it coming.

Comment

Heres a positive thought, elysium has its new guild!
              (So now Ysallyra can work on her own!)
              We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

Elysium new guild! Tuuli happy!
                (Other people happy, Tuuli happy!)

Comment

I have, after a year of working on it, finished one of my (if not THE) largest writing projects, which was one of the most enjoyable things I have worked on for Akanbar. It marks the final thing I have to do for the monks guild and means I am officially done with all events and in-game work for them besides being control-freak patron. I cannot emphasize enough the fun I had while writing it and will now spend the rest of my evening staring a hole in Shelandra's back as she sits in the BB instead of reading my beautiful work.
                  Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

I'm comming back when a new guilds seem to be introduced!

Comment

06.51 23-2-14: Xargoran purchased some beer (20) (beer38460) for one gold
                      coin.
                      Because who doesn't like a drunk executioner?

Comment

Originally posted by Fleur View Post
                        Because who doesn't like a drunk executioner?
                        What's the worst he can do? Kill a guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaethor View Post
                          What's the worst he can do? Kill a guy?
                          You mean... Doing his job? *gasps* say it isn't so!
                          Jaethor, God of Enlightenment says, "99 akanbar bugs on the wall, 99 akanbar
                          bugs, take one down, fix it, 124 akanbar bugs on the wall..."
                          You are 234 years old.
                          The year is 456.
                          Numbeeeerssss....

Comment

He could kill the wrong guy. I mean, when he starts taking swings at Nakarym, and you have to find a new executioner, you'll have nobody but yourself to blame.
                            We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaethor View Post
                              I have, after a year of working on it, finished one of my (if not THE) largest writing projects, which was one of the most enjoyable things I have worked on for Akanbar. It marks the final thing I have to do for the monks guild and means I am officially done with all events and in-game work for them besides being control-freak patron. I cannot emphasize enough the fun I had while writing it and will now spend the rest of my evening staring a hole in Shelandra's back as she sits in the BB instead of reading my beautiful work.

Have to give kudos, it is a good piece of work. Weaves history into the entries nicely. Like when the Black Legion start showing up, when Aten left Akanbar, the spirit demon on the wardens spire, *insert more spoilers here*, the destruction of the monastery.... and the historical references aren't all thats good about it! It also gives you a sense of why/how the monks were founded and how/why they had to change throughout the years. And stuff.
                              Last edited by Dannil; 24 February 2014, 07:42 PM.

Comment

2.5 years later, finishing Golgonath's dungeon. Special thanks to um. Derris (yes, as I said, it's been 2.5 years), Viridiana and Nakar--.... no one else.

Comment

Working...
                                X