Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super bowl

New York Giants vs. New England Patriots

A huge Patriot fan myself, so naturally I will be cheering on the PATS!

I'd like to hear all of your predictions and to put a little incentive on it.... Who ever picks the game with the best win margin, I will give 50 in game gold to. Once the game starts though, your predication will no longer be valid.

Gods who take part... 50 gold probably wouldn't be enough so please use your imagination *lol*

GOOooooOOOOO PATS!!!!

oh yes! My predication is 38-24 PATS WIN

Comment

I will place My chips on the opposite for Giants. I expect if I am the winner for you to sing a hymn in My honor.
      Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

Oh boy... seems as though I have subjected myself to Lord Jaethor... yet again. lol

On a side note.... or to let everyone else know... Giants won 21-17... Great Game though, hope you all had fun!

Comment

*waits for the Hymn in Jaethor's honor*
          A presence has rewarded you with his favour.

Zycandos, God of Creation tells you, "For bothering to be interesting!"

Comment

Think i saw him do it already when i did my semi-obsessive 'locate every-mortal on the who list'
            Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrok View Post
              Think i saw him do it already when i did my semi-obsessive 'locate every-mortal on the who list'
              Heaven.

Death Death.

..Need I go on? :P

Comment

Locate is -free-. I LIKE free.
                Let's make 'em scream

Comment

I hear Tuireann wanted to speak to you, broham.

Comment

To put everyone at ease, I have not in fact done the hymn yet. It will be done in game, although I doubt it will be a public spectacle. Lol. Who knows though. If your there, you'll be in for a treat!

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/PVAKKNH.jpg?1

I am still waiting on My hymn.
                      Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

so who are we going for this time around? I personally want the Ravens to win, but I have a feeling the 49ers are gonna get it.
                        Seig is rather Dashing and Charming no?

Dashing Seig says, "We should run an ass slapping train on dat phat booty"
                        2240/2240h 280/280m 58xp >
                        Words to Live By:
                        "I dont assume to understand women" -Sir Magnum Veritan 2016
                        "...and RNGesus hates me cause I don't believe in him so..." -myself 2016

Comment

Working...
                        X