No announcement yet.

Akanbar's Vote Your Own Adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, to move this along more. I'm going to break the tie. D) Go rogue.

You decide to forgo speaking to any particular patron of the tavern, choosing to strike out on your own. You leave the tavern, head to the docks... and find yourself at

THE END

Yeah, keep scrolling.

Okay. Seriously now. I gave the options i did for a reason. Rogue life was not one of them as rogue life is ultimately pretty boring. I should know.

So I'm going to break this tie (it's sitting at 2 for Torgal, 2 for Hedrion, and 2 for Alaina to recap.)

A) Torgal, representative of the Elysian Republic.

You ask for Torgal, and Largon tells you he's upstairs in room 201. You go up the stairs, and enter Torgal's room. He greets you with a smile, and proceeds to explain his city to you. You drift in and out during the conversation, noting what you felt was important:
    Elysium is the city of light. Gotcha...
    Elysium fights against Golgonath. Alright...
    Elysium hosts Templars, Wardens, Runesmiths and Merchants. Sounds good.

Torgal now patiently, and at the same time tensely, awaits your choice. You agree to join the Republic, and find that is also within Torgal's capacity to induct you to one of the previously mentioned guilds.

A) Templars, cause I want to fight for the light with a blade!
    B) Wardens, mastery over the weather is nice.
    C) Runesmiths, I shall create ALL the golems!!
    D) Merchant, I just wanna make money...
    E) None of these. I'm a difficult little so and so and .... oh our author is getting distracted.

Now to the parts I neglected to mention at the beginning:
    - This is a Choose Your Own Adventure: which means YOU are the character in question.
    - The choices I give you are the choices you get. In this instance, E is not an option, but more of me breaking the fourth wall. I may choose a posted option if i like it enough.
    - In the event of a tie I will randomly pick an option.
    - Also, you will not be 'meeting yourself' even if in role you would swoop down on the new recruit in a blink of an eye. You (your Akanbar character not... you in the Choose sense) are otherwise preoccupied. Possibly trapped on the latrine with no hope of rescue.
    Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Merchant for money reasons

Comment

C) Cause I'm Partial to Golems >_>
        Screw your metal ones though
        Hi. I don't have anything interesting or funny to put here, so I just left a generic placeholder till I do. Bye!

Comment

Comment

There's limited story in toiling over creating the same item over and over and over.
            A presence has rewarded you with his favour.

Zycandos, God of Creation tells you, "For bothering to be interesting!"

Comment

B) Storm Wardens

'I want to be a Warden!' you cry, stars in your eyes. Suddenly you feel a nauseating lurching motion and find yourself in a well lit Library, a blue garbed woman smiling at your attempts to keep yourself from losing your stomach all over the floor.
              'Summonings are always disorienting the first time, young one.... and the second time. Take deep breaths and it will pass.'
              Ilena passes along some minor knowledge of Tempestry, Dragonlore, and Intonation. You soon discover that you have been granted a miracle among miracles! You have enough crystals to master one skill! How wonderful! What skill do you master?

Post a choice.

(And I'm aware i'm probably moving too slow with this... i'm trying to figure out how to make it move faster)
              Let's make 'em scream

Comment

D) All of them.

Comment

Intonation so I can stigmata my foes over and over.

Comment

Dragonlore

Mastery over the dragons and the skies of Akanbar provide many offensive and defensive opportunities. I'd also imagine that the view would be breath taking a top a mighty beast.

Comment

Temptestry.

What use are dragons and spells without lightning at your command?
                      Hi. I don't have anything interesting or funny to put here, so I just left a generic placeholder till I do. Bye!

Comment

WE NEED MORE VOTES! We are at a tie!

Comment

Dragonlore.

(That's 'B)', right?)

Comment

Dragonlore to take to the skies at the first sign of danger.
                            A presence has rewarded you with his favour.

Zycandos, God of Creation tells you, "For bothering to be interesting!"

Comment

Working...
                            X