NCAA bracket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA bracket

So not sure how many of you are into sports or watch it, but I stand here proudly saying I am currently getting beat by my 18 month year old step-daughter. I printed out a word document with all the teams and matched them up, having her slap the hand a team so they advance. In a group of 300 brackets, she is currently 25th using that tactic, my bracket is 60th.

lol, that is awesome... but also shows you suck at picking teams for the bracket, lol. jk bud

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
      So not sure how many of you are into sports or watch it, but I stand here proudly saying I am currently getting beat by my 18 month year old step-daughter. I printed out a word document with all the teams and matched them up, having her slap the hand a team so they advance. In a group of 300 brackets, she is currently 25th using that tactic, my bracket is 60th.
      That's fantastic. Maybe she has a gift!

Comment

Thats sweet man! I just want to know how much money she's made for you, and when are you retiring? :lol:
        (I'm only asking so I can figure out how to get my kids to do the same for me)

Comment

Well it seems her bracket took the turn for the worst, seems having a bunch of 13 seeds in the finals isn't paying off for her. She is now 92nd and I am 30th....there is still hope though! She is kicking the other babies butts, they're in 150th and 172nd!

Comment

Working...
          X